Back to All Agencies

Sid Lee | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: design firm

Main Telephone
(206) 467-5800
Primary Address
1505 Fifth Avenue
Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98101
USA

Sid Lee Contacts

Contacts (5/7)
Name Title State
Jack A. Chairman WA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (206) 467-5800
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 1505 Fifth Avenue
Suite 600
Seattle, WA
98101
USA

Nirm S. Chief Strategy Officer WA
Jay H. Director, Design WA
Lissa F. Director, Growth & Innovation WA
Claudia C. Director, Marketing Communications WA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* **** Creative *
******* **** ******* Creative ****
*** ***** Creative ********
************ ******* Creative ******
**** ******* ******* Creative *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Dickies kicks off campaign amid digital spend increases


year

Per Pathmatics, Dickies earned 184.7m impressions YTD through desktop display ads (29%), desktop video ads (27%), Instagram ads (26%) and Facebook ads (18%). I placed the majority (83%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as youtube.com, instagram.com, facebook.com, amazon.com and imbd.com. It placed the remainder (17%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, amazon.com, fiance.yahoo.com, dailymail.co.uk and ebay.com. It spent around $1.1m on digital display ads YTD, a 35% increase from $813k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020.Full-year spend jumped 60% from $2m in 2019 to $3.2m in 2020. 

According to iSpot, Dickies has not allocated any budget towards national TV ads this year. It spent around $129.3k in this channel in 2020 during programming such as "Fast N'Loud," "XFL Football," "College Football 150: The Greatest," "College Football" and "Road to the College Football Playoff." It spent around $2.3m in 2019. 

Sellers-- Dickies targets a broad range of blue-collar workers, with a heavy male skew. However, I believe it is specifically targeting Gen-Zers and millennials. It allocates the majority of its ad dollars towards digital display ads, and it has been increasing spend in this channel for a couple of years now. The brand has been moving away from national TV ads, which also leads me to believe its target audience skews towards a younger audience. Sellers should reach out to offer last-minute campaign ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Dickies creative AOR is Starcom Worldwide. It also works with creative shop Dave, which developed the ongoing campaign. This brand seems taken care of for now. Readers will most likely have more success looking for work elsewhere.