Back to All Agencies

The Martin Agency | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(804) 698-8000
Primary Address
One Shockoe Plaza
Richmond, VA 23219-4132
USA

The Martin Agency Contacts

Contacts (5/59)
Name Title State
Kristen C. Chief Executive Officer VA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (804) 698-8000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: One Shockoe Plaza

Richmond, VA
23219-4132
USA

Danny R. Chief Creative Officer VA
Chris M. President VA
Janet W. Chief Financial Officer VA
Carmina D. Chief Culture Officer VA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******** ****** ******* Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning *******
*** Creative ********
*** ********* Creative *******
*** ***** **** **** Creative *
*** ******* *** Creative *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Gen-Z, Millennial Parents Opps: Old Navy releases holiday campaign (Score 35)


meant to be inclusive of anyone that wants to spread holiday cheer. It will feature two TV spots, a digital short and social media elements such as influencer takeovers. The brand is also offering a 30-minute virtual course called the Santa BOOTcamp. This training program is meant to teach anyone from all backgrounds, ethnicities and cultural herniates, to be Santa Clause. 

According to Pathmatics, ON earned 4.7b impressions YTD through Instagram ads (44%), desktop video ads (21%), mobile video ads (16%), Facebook ads (16%), Twitter ads (2%) and desktop display ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as instagram.com, youtube.com, facebook.com, hulu.com and twitter.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as hulu.com, yahoo.com, nextdoor.com, buzzfeed.com and fandom.com. It spent around $51m on digital display ads YTD, a 76% jump from $29.2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend skyrocketed from $16m in 2019 to $40.2m in 2020. 

Magellan estimates ON placed nearly 50 podcast ads over the last year. 

Per iSpot, ON spent around $54m on national TV ads YTD, a slight (4%) increase from $52m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $80m in 2019 and $86.9m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "NFL Football," "Good Morning America," "2020 Tokyo Olympics," "Today" and "La Rosa de Guadalupe." 

Sellers-- ON's target audience falls into two categories, Gen-Zers and millennial parents, especially moms. The brand has a broad selection of men's, women's and children's apparel that appeals to its wide range of consumers. However, the new holiday campaign is directed towards parents. ON allocates the majority of its marketing dollars towards digital display and national TV ads, and it has been increasing spend in both of these channels for the last two years. It also invests in radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out soon to score holiday ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- ON works with creative AOR PHD USA. These relationships seem stable for now, so I recommend offering digital or social media assistance. Those of you with retail experience may have an advantage.