Back to All Agencies

Authentic | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: digital agency

Main Telephone
(866) 682-6144
Primary Address
101 West Seventh Street
Richmond, VA 23224
USA

Authentic Contacts

Contacts (5/6)
Name Title State
J M G. Chief Revenue Officer & Partner VA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (866) 682-6144
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 101 West Seventh Street

Richmond, VA
23224
USA

David R. Chief Executive Officer VA
Christine M. Associate Creative Director VA
Jonathan H. Engagement Manager VA
Kelsey T. Human Resources Manager VA

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Capital One to sponsor Major League Baseball (Score 31)


card partner. The will allow CO to use MLB and its teams in its marketing materials. The company will also be a presenting sponsor of the World Series. CO is reportedly paying MLB $125m over the next five years for sponsorship rights. CO and MLB share a target audience (millennial and Gen-X men), so this should be a mutually beneficial partnership.

According to Pathmatics, CO earned 6.8b impressions YTD through desktop display ads (25%), Facebook ads (22%), desktop video ads (20%), Instagram ads (16%), Twitter ads (12%), mobile video ads (4%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (93%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, twitter.com and yahoo.com. It placed the remainder (7%) through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, finance.yahoo.com, ebay.com, microcenter.com and sports.yahoo.com. It spent around $49.2m on digital display ads YTD, a 6% increase from $46.6m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend jumped 63% from $108.1m in 2020 to $176.4m in 2021. 

Magellan estimates CO placed about 8.9k podcast ads over the last 365 days. 

Per iSpot, CO Credit Card spent approximately $60.3m on national TV ads YTD, an 8% decrease from $65.5m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased by 56% from $109.9m in 2020 to $171.6m in 2021.This year, it placed ads during programming such as "College Basketball," "NFL Football," "College Football," "NBA Basketball" and "The Oscars." 

iSpot also reports CO Banking spent close to $30.1m on national TV ads YTD, more than double the $13.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend equaled $64.4m in 2021, a slight (6%) decrease from $68.2m spent in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "College Basketball," "College Football," "NFL Football," "NBA Basketball" and "CFP National Championship." 

Sellers-- CO targets Gen-X and millennial men through national TV and digital display ads. The company increased overall spend in 2021, and it has continued this trend so far in 2022. CO Credit Card did decrease YTD TV spend slightly, but I do not think this is a sign that it is significantly reducing spend. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. I expect to see CO debut some fresh creative work featuring MLB and its teams soon. Sellers should reach out to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, CO's only AOR is Taylor (PR). If you decide to contact this company I recommend offering project-based work for the bet chance of picking up any of its business.