Back to All Agencies

Buffalo.Agency | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service agency

Main Telephone
(703) 761-1444
Primary Address
12700 Sunrise Valley Drive
Suite 300
Reston, VA 20191

Buffalo.Agency Contacts

Contacts (5/12)
Name Title State
Casey T. Creative Designer VA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (703) 761-1444
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 12700 Sunrise Valley Drive
Suite 300
Reston, VA

Kevin C. Associate Creative Director VA
Robert R. Public Relations Director VA
Julia L. Digital Marketing Manager VA
Benjamin C. Public Relations & Digital Marketing Manager VA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
****'* *** **** ***** Creative, Public Relations *
******* *** Public Relations, Experiential *
**** ****** Public Relations *******
********* Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning *
****** ****** ****** Public Relations, Media Buying *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Male Gen-X, Millennial Media Opps: Omni Hotels taps golf PR AOR (Score 20)


According to Pathmatics, Omni earned 35.7m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (39%), desktop video ads (27%), desktop display ads (22%), Instagram ads (8%) and mobile display ads (4%). It placed the majority (84%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (16%) of these ads indirectly through Yahoo DSP onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $241.8k on digital display ads YTD, a huge increase from $64.9k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend jumped 67% from $600k in 2020 to $1m in 2021. 

Per iSpot, Omni spent close to $96k on national TV ads YTD, just 50% of the $191.4k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend jumped 77% from $195.6k in 2020 to $346k in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "PGA Tour Golf," "PGA Tour Special," "America's Newsroom With Bill Hemmer & Dana Perino," "State of the Union Address" and "The State of the Union and Republican Response." 

Sellers-- Omni primarily targets Gen-X and millennials with a male skew. It allocates the majority of its marketing budget towards digital display and national TV ads. The company has been steadily increasing digital spend over the last two years. On the other hand, it has reduced YTD national TV spend after it ramped spend up considerably in 2021. This leads me to believe digital ads provide a much better ROI. Sellers should reach out to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Omni also works with PR shop The Richards Group. Keep reaching out to Omni's DMs because this is its second agency appointment in the last six months.