Back to All Agencies

RAPP Worldwide | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: crm, direct marketing

Main Telephone
(972) 409-5400
Primary Address
7850 North Belt Line Road
Irving, TX 75063

RAPP Worldwide Contacts

Contacts (5/8)
Name Title State
Anne Marie S. Global Chief, Client Operations TX
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (972) 409-5400
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 7850 North Belt Line Road

Irving, TX

Suellen A. Director, Program Management TX
Cecily W. Account Executive TX
Greg B. Vice President, Technology TX
Mark M. Vice President & Group Account Director TX

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
********** ****-*-*** Creative ********
********** *********** Digital *******
**, ***. Creative ********
********'* Digital *********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge has been acquired by Thoma Bravo (Score 30)

worth close to $6.6b, and will make a private company. It will no longer be traded on the NASDAQ and stockholders will receive compensation for their shares. Furthermore, CEO Ken McBride is stepping down and will be replaced by Nathan Jones, the current CEO of ShipStation. McBride will finish the year to help with transition, then he will continue serving on the board of directors. More leadership changes could follow that may affect the company's marketing strategy, as well as, the agency roster. 


According to Pathmatics, earned 1.5m impressions YTD through desktop video ads (98%) and desktop display ads (2%). It placed the majority (74%) of these ads site direct onto It placed the remainder (26%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $26.1k on digital display ads YTD, just 8% of the $307.6k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from $144.5k in 2019 to $307.6k in 2020. 

Magellan reports placed approximately 275 podcast ads over the last year. 

Per iSpot, spent around $4m on national TV ads YTD, down 40% from $6.7m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $6.2m in 2019 and $7.2m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "College Basketball," "Pac-12 Football in 60," "SportsCenter," "Forensic Files" and "The Andy Griffith Show." 

Sellers-- It seems mainly targets Gen-Xers with a male skew. It allocates the majority of its ad dollars towards national TV ads. The company also utilizes digital display ads. It has been decreasing spend in across the board after increasing spend in 2020. I would not be surprised if it ramps spend back up soon now that it has been acquired. It also invests in radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out offering relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- has an in-house media team, with RAPP Worldwide taking care of creative. Contact's DMs to see if you can pick up any of its business now that it is under new ownership.