Back to All Agencies

Ad Results Media | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: live endorsement radio

Main Telephone
(713) 783-1800
Primary Address
320 West Cott
Suite 101
Houston, TX 77007

Ad Results Media Contacts

Contacts (5/13)
Name Title State
Russell L. President & Partner TX
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (713) 783-1800
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 320 West Cott
Suite 101
Houston, TX

Marshall W. Chief Executive Officer & Partner TX
Teresa E. Chief Revenue Officer TX
Taylor O. Associate Media Director TX
Nicole G. Media Director TX

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* Media Buying, Media Planning ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Male Millennial, Gen-Z Media Opps: FanDuel gears up for football season with new marketing push (Score 67)

FanDuel Casino

Per Pathmatics, FanDuel earned 2.6b impressions YTD through desktop video ads (35%), Instagram ads (25%), Facebook ads (22%), desktop display ads (13%) and mobile display ads (4%). It placed the majority (92%) of these ads directly onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (8%) through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $21.9m on digital display ads YTD, a 8% decrease from $23.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend jumped from $28.1m in 2020 to $40.3m in 2021. 

According to iSpot, FanDuel spent approximately $20.5m on national TV ads YTD, more than double the $8.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend skyrocketed from $19.1m in 2020 to $61.4m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as NBA Basketball, PGA Tour Golf, Friends, NFL Football and Center Court Live

Sellers-- As mentioned above, FanDuel is trying to reach a larger audience with its new campaign. However, the majority of these consumers will still be male Gen-Zers and millennials. The company has been aggressively ramping up national TV since the beginning of 2020. Meanwhile, FanDuel has decreased digital spend so far this year after it increased spend for the channel in 2021. The company also invests in OOH, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. I expect to see spend rise throughout the remainder of the year as the campaign is set to last until the end of football season. Sellers should get in touch with FanDuel's DMs offering ad space to score some of these extra ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- Keep reaching out to his company to see if it needs any more assistance. It named Ad Results Media. Get in touch with the company's recently-promoted DMs to offer digital, PR and social media assistance.