Back to All Agencies

TRG | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(214) 891-5700
Primary Address
2801 North Central Expressway
Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75204
USA

TRG Contacts

Contacts (5/93)
Name Title State
James H. Principal TX
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (214) 891-5700
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 2801 North Central Expressway
Suite 100
Dallas, TX
75204
USA

Sue B. Chief Creative Officer TX
David H. Brand Management Principal TX
Sean D. Brand Management Principal TX
Scot D. Chief Financial Officer TX

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* **** *****, ***. Creative 2018 unknown ********
******** ******** *********** Media Buying, Media Planning unknown present *******
******** ***** ******* Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning unknown present *
******** ****** ******* Creative 2017 present *******
******** ******** *********** Media Buying, Media Planning unknown present *******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Male Gen-X, Millennial Opps: Advance Auto Parts promotes new Diehard battery brand (Score 58)


its Q1 earnings report. The company's top priority is to build brand awareness and loyalty for DieHard. The company is also starting to shift its focus back to store sales after putting an emphasis on digital sales during the pandemic. However, it will continue bolstering the online experience on desktop and its mobile app. AAP's long term plans include incorporating customer data to personalize its marketing messaging. 

According to iSpot, AAP spent around $2.3m on national TV ads YTD, a 30% decrease from $3m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend skyrocketed from $1.3m in 2019 to $14m in 2020. This year, AAP placed ads during programming such as "NASCAR Cup Series," 'College Basketball," "NASCAR Xfinity Racing Series," "SportsCenter" and "2021 Daytona 500." 

Magellan estimates AAP placed about 300 podcast ads over the last year. 

Per Pathmatics, AAP earned 298.5m impressions YTD through desktop video ads (43%), Facebook ads (31%), Instagram ads (14%), desktop display ads (11%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (93%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, shop.advanceautoparts.com and littlethings.com. It placed the remainder (7%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, buzzfeed.com, ticketmaster.com, slickdeals.net and espn.com. It spent around $2.4m on digital display ads YTD, a 60% increase from $1.5m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell 40% from $9.9m in 2019 to $5.9m in 2020. 

Sellers-- I believe AAP is primarily targeting Gen-X and millennials with a male skew. It reaches these audiences mainly through digital display and national TV ads. It also invests in OOH, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out offering relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, AAP works with creative AOR T360i. I see no signs pointing towards a review at this time. I recommend readers keep looking for other opportunities.