Back to All Agencies

Tandem Theory | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: digital agency

Main Telephone
(972) 701-0186
Primary Address
15400 Knoll Trail
Suite 401
Dallas, TX 75248

Tandem Theory Contacts

Contacts (5/11)
Name Title State
Connor Q. Junior Copywriter TX
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (972) 701-0186
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 15400 Knoll Trail
Suite 401
Dallas, TX

Mike M. Chief Operating Officer TX
Caitlyn V. Senior Art Director TX
Jake C. Senior Art Director TX
Larry R. Creative Director TX

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
** **** ***** ***. Social, Digital *
****-*-******, ***. Creative *******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


At Home Group hires SVP & CMO amid spend increases (Score 50)

VP & marketing head of 1-800-Flowers. During her tenure, Rodgers helped 1-800-Flowers achieve its best fiscal year ever. Rodgers is replacing Ashley Sheetz, who was recently promoted to chief revenue & customer officer. Sheetz joined ATG in 2017, and is now responsible for store operations, marketing and supply chain. 

According to Pathmatics, ATG earned 168.5m impressions YTD through Instagram ads (47%), Facebook ads (46%), desktop display ads (4%) and desktop video ads (2%). It placed the majority (94%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (6%) indirectly through The Trade Desk and Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as,,, and It spent approximately $1.3m on digital display ads YTD, a little more than half (57%) of $2.3m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend jumped from $4.4m in 2020 to $12.2m in 2021. 

Sellers-- ATG primarily targets Gen-X and millennial women through digital display ads. It aggressively increased spend in 2021, but YTD spend is considerably lower than the amount it spend during the same time period of 2021. The company may still be adjusting its budget to find out what gives it the best ROI. It also invests in OOH ads, per Kantar. You can use the location finder here, to see where you may be able to offer local ad space. Sellers should start contacting the new CMO to see what types of ad space you can provide. 

Agency & martech readers-- ATG works with creative AOR Tandem Theory. As you know, the most common predictor of a potential agency review is a CMO hire. Start contacting Rodgers soon to see if you can pick up any of ATG's business.