Back to All Agencies

Moroch Partners | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(214) 520-9700
Primary Address
3625 North Hall Street
Suite 1100
Dallas, TX 75219-5110
USA

Moroch Partners Contacts

Contacts (5/26)
Name Title State
Matt P. Chief Executive Officer TX
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (214) 520-9700
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 3625 North Hall Street
Suite 1100
Dallas, TX
75219-5110
USA

Christopher F. President TX
Pat K. Vice Chairman TX
Stephanie L. Chief Client Officer TX
Tom M. Owner TX

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
**** ******** *********** AOR - creative 2014 present *
****** **** ************* creative, public relations 1986 present *
**** **** ******** media buying & planning, public relations unknown present *
*********, ***. AOR - public relations 2009 present *
******* ********* ******* AOR - creative 2005 present *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Six Flags ramps up spend following marketing VP hire (Score 56)


told you about last year by naming Kelly Correia marketing VP. I believe this is SF's top marketing position, so Correia will have authority over the marketing strategy and agency roster. Sellers should contact this company to offer ad space while spending remains high. 

According to Pathmatics, SF earned 2.4m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (60%), Instagram ads (26%), desktop display (9%) and desktop video ads (5%). It placed the majority (98%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, fandom.com, youtube.com and yahoo.com. It placed the remainder (2%) indirectly through The Trade Desk onto sites such as yahoo.com, finance.yahoo.com, reddit.com, zillow.com and news.yahoo.com. It spent about $18.3m on digital display ads YTD, a massive jump from $1.6m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year equaled $6.5m in 2020 and $6.2m in 2020. 

Magellan estimates SF placed six podcast ads over the last year. 

Per iSpot, SF spent around $955.4k on national TV ads YTD during programming such as "Judge Judy," "Wheel  of Fortune," "Entertainment Tonight," "Extra" and "Good Morning America." It did not allocate any budget towards this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend dropped significantly from $257.2k in 2019 to $265 in 2020. 

Sellers-- SF seems to primarily target Gen-X and millennial moms through digital display and national TV ads. The company has increased spend significantly in both channels, and shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. It placed the majority of its digital ads directly onto Facebook, which is very popular among these demographics. SF also placed TV ads during programming that is popular for those age groups. Sellers should reach out to offer relevant ad space.

Agency & martech readers-- I believe the only agency SF works with is media buying and planning AOR Moroch Partners. Reach out to the new marketing VP to see if you can pick up any of SF's business. I recommend offering creative and digital assistance.