Lerma Agency | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
- Main Telephone
- (214) 891-4100
Lerma Agency Contacts
|Pedro L.||Chief Executive Officer||TX|
Sample of Related Brands
|Francisco C.||Principal, Digital Strategy & Integration||TX|
|Brian L.||Principle, Creative||TX|
|Alex C.||Principal & Creative||TX|
|Stephanie V.||Principal, Brand Leadership||TX|
Gen-X, Millennial Media Opps: The Home Depot taps marketing chief amid spend increases (Score 54)
Sales lead: Get in touch soon to secure top priority with the new CMO.
- The Home Depot (HD) hired Molly Battin as SVP and CMO, effective October 3rd, 2022.
- Battin most recently served as SVP of global brand marketing at Delta Air Lines.
- She replaces Adolfo Villagomez, who departed in May for Progress Residential, where he is the CEO.
**Battin does not officially begin until a later date; therefore, we are unable to confirm her email address at this time.**
HD's target demographic: Gen-X and millennial do-it-yourselfers
HD is likely to:
- Revise marketing strategy
- Review the current agency roster
- Hire additional agency assistance (PR/communication)
Broadcast insights (TV ad creative spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: HD spent close to $74.3m on national TV ads YTD, a 14% decrease from $86.7m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021.
- Last year: Full-year spend increased by 15% from $137.2m in 2020 to $157.5m in 2021.
- 2022 ad programming: It placed ads during programming such as NFL Football, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The King of Queens, Friends, and Family Feud.
Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: HD spent around $144.7m on digital display ads YTD, a 15% increase from $125.9m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021.
- YTD data: 18.8b impressions via Facebook (69%), Instagram (22%), desktop video (4%), desktop display (4%), and Twitter (1%).
- Last year: Full-year spend increased by 13% from $170.8m in 2020 to $193.7m in 2021.
- Ad location: It placed 99% of these ads directly onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com, twitter.com, and yahoo.com. It placed 1% through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, nextdoor.com, realtor.com, finance.yahoo.com, and fandom.com.
Additional channel insights
- HD also invests in OOH, print, radio, and local broadcast TV ads.
Current agency roster:
- OMD: media AOR
- Initiative: media AOR
- BBDO Worldwide: creative AOR
- 22squared: digital & social AOR
- Lerma Agency: multicultural
- MaxMedia: digital
Insight Sources: Broadcast insights estimated by Kantar.