Back to All Agencies

FleishmanHillard | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: public relations, full service

Main Telephone
(214) 665-1300
Primary Address
1999 Bryan Street
Suite 3400
Dallas, TX 75201

FleishmanHillard Contacts

Contacts (5/9)
Name Title State
Mike C. Global Managing Director, Social & Innovation TX
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (214) 665-1300
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 1999 Bryan Street
Suite 3400
Dallas, TX

Candace P. Global Managing Director, Brand Marketing - Senior Vice President & Partner TX
Rob B. Senior Vice President & Senior Partner TX
Janise M. Chief Practice Officer & Senior Partner TX
Meredith A. Senior Vice President & Partner TX

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Digital Millennial Opps: Crocs introduces Crocs Socks during spend increases (Score 54)

in H2, per its Q2 earnings report. The company believes higher marketing spend contributes to long-term growth. The company primarily invests in digital ads. Crocs also uses social channels through influencer campaigns and collaborations. These types of marketing initiatives resulted in digital sales making up 36% of total sales in Q2. 

In other news, the company is adding to its product offerings with Crocs Socks. The offerings will be limited at first, but it is planning new pairs and collections in the future. Crocs Socks are available online through Croc's eCommerce platform

According to Pathmatics, Crocs earned 2.1b impressions YTD through desktop display ads (56%), Instagram ads (24%), Facebook ads (10%), desktop video ads (5%), mobile display ads (5%) and Twitter ads (1%). It placed the majority (53%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (47%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $8.8m on digital display ads YTD, a significant jump from $3.3m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell slightly (4%) from $7.5m in 2019 to $7.2m in 2020. 

Magellan reports Crocs placed about four podcast ads over the last year. 

Sellers-- Crocs seems to be targeting millennials with a female skew. Crocs also targets professionals product lines specifically made for chefs, nurses and other jobs that involve standing for long hours. It spends the majority of its ad dollars on digital display ads, with a significant portion going towards paid social. Sellers should reach out offering digital ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Crocs promoted its CMO earlier this year, so you might be able to pick up some of this company's business. To the best of my knowledge, you will face competition from PR AOR R/GA