Back to All Agencies

Camelot Strategic Marketing & Media | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: media buying & planning

Main Telephone
(214) 373-6999
Primary Address
8140 Walnut Hill Lane
Suite 1000
Dallas, TX 75231
USA

Camelot Strategic Marketing & Media Contacts

Contacts (5/26)
Name Title State
Alex R. Chief Marketing Officer TX
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (214) 373-6999
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 8140 Walnut Hill Lane
Suite 1000
Dallas, TX
75231
USA

Sam B. Chief Executive Officer TX
Jack M. Chief Financial Officer TX
Ben C. President & Chief Operating Officer TX
Nora D. Director, Social Media & Platforms TX

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
*-***-*******.***, ***. Media Buying, Media Planning ********
*** **** *******, ***. Media Buying, Media Planning ***
****** *******, ***. Digital *******
**** & ******'* Media Buying, Media Planning *******
****.*** Digital ****

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Male Gen-Z, Millennial Opps: Zaxby's releases fresh creative work (Score 38)


website. The campaign is being supported online through social media activations until the big game. Zaxby's worked with its creative AOR Tombras on the ad. The chain is promoting its new Buffalo Garlic Blaze signature sauce with this push. 

Per Pathmatics, Zaxby's earned 475.4m impressions in 2021 through desktop video ads (68%), Facebook ads (16%), Instagram ads (15%) and Twitter ads (1%). It placed the majority (96%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, twitter.com and whnt.com. It placed the remainder (4%) indirectly through Amazon and Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as twitch.tv, wsbtv.com, dailymail.co.uk, finance.yahoo.com, chess.com and tappedout.net. It spent around $6.4m on digital display ads in 2021, a slight 6% decrease from $6.8m spent in this channel during 2020. 

According to iSpot, Zaxby's spent around $5m on national TV ads in 2021, a 16% increase from $4.3m spent in this channel during 2020. It placed ads during programming such as "College Football," "College Basketball," "College Football Scoreboard" and "NFL Football," 

Sellers-- Zaxby's mainly targets Gen-Z and millennial men through digital display and national TV ads. In 2021, it increased TV spend, while it decreased digital spend. It also invests in OOH and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. You can use Zaxby's location finder here, to see where you may be able to offer local ad space. Reach out soon to see if you can provide last-minute campaign ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Zaxby's creative and PR AOR is Camelot Strategic Marketing & Media. For the best chance of picking up some of the chicken finger chain's business, I advise offering digital or social media assistance.