Back to All Agencies

McGarrah Jessee | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(512) 225-2000
Primary Address
121 West Sixth Street
Austin, TX 78701
USA

McGarrah Jessee Contacts

Contacts (5/13)
Name Title State
Britton U. Chief Executive Officer TX
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (512) 225-2000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 121 West Sixth Street

Austin, TX
78701
USA

Melissa F. Chief Engagement Officer TX
Tim R. Chief Creative Officer TX
Jen H. Chief Strategy Officer TX
Mark M. Partner TX

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** / ***** *******, ***. Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning, Digital ******
**** **** ***** Creative, Social, Media Buying, Media Planning *
****** Digital, Social, Creative *****
****** ******** ******* Creative ******
******* ****** *********** Digital *****

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Tuesday Morning ramps up digital spend (Score 34)


diversified its social media ad placement by utilizing Instagram more, which indicates it is attempting to reach a younger audience. The company typically spends heavily in Q4 around the holidays, which are right around the corner. Sellers that can get ad space in front of female millennial and Gen-X eyes should reach out to offer ad space. 

Per Pathmatics, TM earned 138.3m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (64%), Instagram ads (18%), desktop video ads (16%) and desktop display ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com and finance.yahoo.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as fandom.com, quizlet.com, brainly.com, medicalnewstoday.com and gocomics.com. It spent around $1.3m on digital display ads YTD, a significant jump from $469.9k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend increased 19% from $705.1k in 2019 to $840.3k in 2020. 

Sellers-- TM mainly targets Gen-X and millennial women through digital display ads. It started increasing spend in 2020, but really started to ramp spending up this year. Remember, TM typically spends the majority of its ad dollars during Q4, so reach out soon to offer last-minute holiday ad space to score some of these extra ad dollars.

Agency & martech readers-- I believe the only agency that TM works with is McGarrah Jessee, which takes care of creative, media buying and planning.