Back to All Agencies

GSD&M | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
Primary Address
828 West Sixth Street
Austin, TX 78703

GSD&M Contacts

Contacts (5/53)
Name Title State
Jay R. Executive Vice President, Chief Creative Officer TX
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (512)-242-4736
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 828 West Sixth Street

Austin, TX

Tim M. Co-Founder TX
Kcenia L. Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer TX
Roy S. Co-Founder & Chairman TX
Duff S. Chief Executive Officer TX

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
**** ***** Creative ******
******** **** ****** Creative, Social *******
**** ***** Media Buying, Media Planning *****
******* *** ********* *********** Creative *********
********* **** Creative *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Wells Enterprises names Gale its lead agency partner (Score 15)

Halo Top Creamery brands. 

Per Pathmatics, WE earned 2b impressions in 2021 through Instagram ads (53%), desktop video ads (27%), Facebook ads (16%) and desktop display ads (4%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through The Trade Desk onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $22.3m on digital display ads in 2021, a 33% increase from $16.8m spent in this channel during 2020.

**The above digital spend information refers to WE's entire portfolio of brands.** 

According to iSpot, Blue Bunny spent around $11m on national TV ads in 2021, a 16% increase from $9.5m spent in this channel during 2020. It placed ads during programming such as "Entertainment Tonight," "Family Feud," "Everybody Loves Raymond," "Last Man Standing" and "Friends." 

iSpot also reports Halo Top spent approximately $3.4m on national TV ads in 2021, more than double the $1.5m spent in this channel during 2020. It placed ads during programming such as "Forensic Files," "Ridiculousness," "Below Deck," "The First 48" and "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." 

Sellers-- It seems WE mainly targets Millennials and Gen-Xers with a female skew. The company reaches these demographics through digital display and national TV ads. Furthermore, it increased spend in 2021 across the board, which I only expect to continue in 2022. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should start contacting WE to offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- WE works with media AOR Blue Chip Marketing & Communications. I am not sure if the company's relationship with Gale affects these incumbent shops. However, it is still worth contacting WE to see if it is planning to make any more changes because agency reviews commonly follow one another.