Levelwing Media, LLC | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
Service: digital advertising agency
- Main Telephone
- (843) 631-4587
Levelwing Media, LLC Contacts
Sample of Related Brands
|Jeff A.||Co-Founder & President||SC|
|Steve P.||Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer||SC|
|Jacqueline R.||Head, Media||SC|
|Sara S.||Director, Media||SC|
Pep Boys ramps up its marketing investment (Score 45)
Sales lead: Reach out to this company now to score some of these extra ad dollars while this level of spending lasts.
- Pep Boys (PB) has significantly increased both national TV and digital display ad spend so far this year.
- It has already spent more YTD on both channels than it did in all of 2020 and 2021.
- This is the second year in a row it has increased digital spend.
PB's target demographic: Gen-X and millennial men
The company is likely to:
- Continue increasing ad spend
- Experiment with additional marketing channels
Broadcast insights (TV ad creative spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: PB spent close to $682.8k on national TV ads YTD, a significant increase from $200.9k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021.
- Last year: Full-year spend dropped by 10% from $357.3k in 2020 to $322k in 2021.
- 2022 ad programming: It placed ads during programming such as NHRA Drag Racing, NHRA in 30, UEFA Nations League Soccer, Tua, and Athletes Unlimited Basketball.
Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: PB spent around $2.6m on digital display ads YTD, an 86% increase from $1.4m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021.
- YTD data: 301.9m impressions via Facebook (58%), Instagram (25%), and desktop video (16%).
- Last year: Full-year spend increased by 27% from $1.5m in 2020 to $1.9m in 2021.
- Ad location: It placed 100% of these ads directly onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com, nbcdfw.com, and nbclosangeles.com.
Additional channel insights
- PB also invests in OOH and local broadcast.
- Current roster:
- I advise readers to offer complementary services such as creative, social media, or PR.
Insight Sources: Broadcast insights estimated by Kantar.