Back to All Agencies

Moxie | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: digital

Main Telephone
(412) 471-5300
Primary Address
611 William Penn Place
Suite 900
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
USA

Moxie Contacts

Contacts (4)
Name Title State
Beth N. Chief Growth Officer - Formerly Known As PA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (412) 471-5300
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 611 William Penn Place
Suite 900
Pittsburgh, PA
15219
USA

Audra J. Associate Director, Research & Insights - Formerly Known As PA
Justin F. Vice President & Group Design Director - Formerly Known As PA
Brooke Y. Senior Vice President & Group Account Director - Formerly Known As PA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* '* **** Digital *
**** *** Digital *******
**** **** Digital *******
******* ******* Digital ****
******'* ****** Digital *******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Millennial Pet-Parents Opps: Milk Bone ramps up marketing spend & unveils new packaging


CBX on the rebranding process. Sellers should reach out for more information because this looks like a great opportunity. 

According to Pathmatics, MB earned 625.6m impressions YTD through Twitter ads (49%), Instagram ads (24%), Facebook ads (14%), desktop video ads (7%) and desktop display ads (6%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as twitter.com, instagram.com, facebook.com, hulu.com and yahoo.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense and Display & Video 360 onto sites such as yahoo.com, fandom.com, chess.com, reddit.com and target.com. It spent around $4.3m on digital display ads YTD, a 65% increase from $2.6m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from $1.2m in 2019 to $2.6m in 2020. 

Per iSpot, MB spent around $11.8m on national TV ads YTD, a slight 7% increase from $11m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from $5m in 2019 to $13m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "Mom," "Fried Green Tomatoes," "The Dark Knight," "Beauty Shop" and "Wipeout." 

Sellers-- MB targets a wide range of pet-parents. However, I believe it is primary trying to reach millennials. The brand allocates the majority of its ad dollars towards digital display and national TV ads. It has been increasing spend in both of these channels for the last couple of years, and it shows no sign of slowing down anytime soon. Parent company J.M. Smucker also invests in OOH, print and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out to MB to offer ad space, as you may be able to score some of these extra ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- I believe MB works with full-service AOR Moxie assisting with digital. It also worked with CBX on the new packaging, but I am not sure if this was a project-based relationship or permanent. You can try offering project-based assistance to this brand. Those of you that have experience in the pet industry may have an advantage.