Back to All Agencies

Chemistry Communications Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(412) 642-0642
Primary Address
535 Smithfield Street
Suite 550
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
USA

Chemistry Communications Inc. Contacts

Contacts (5/9)
Name Title State
Geoff T. Chief Creative Officer & President PA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (412) 642-0642
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 535 Smithfield Street
Suite 550
Pittsburgh, PA
15222
USA

Ned S. Chief Executive Officer PA
Jason D. Chief Media Officer PA
Dan D. Chief Interactive Officer PA
Katie B. Director, Media PA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** ****'* ******** Digital, Social *
****** Digital, Social *
********'* ********** ** ******* Digital, Media Buying ******
******** Social, Digital *
***** ******, ***. Social, Digital ******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Massage Envy releases first-ever national brand campaign (Score 31)


Better Careers Begin," and it is targeting prospective massage therapists by promoting job opportunities through its network of massage centers. It includes two video spots that will be supported across TV, digital, radio and social media. In other news, Julie Cary, ME's CMO for about two years, left the company in March 2022. We will be sure to update you as soon as a replacement is announced because a new CMO hire could lead to spend shifts and agency reviews. 

Per Pathmatics, ME earned 157.9m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (36%), Instagram ads (37%), desktop display ads (13%), mobile display ads (10%) and desktop video ads (3%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads directly onto sites such as instagram.com, facebook.com, bhg.com, realsimple.com and people.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through Display & Video 360 onto sites such as accuweather.com, thedailybeast.com, bhg.com, fandom.com and msn.com. It spent approximately $1.4m on digital display ads YTD, a 52% increase from $923.2k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased by 27% from $1.5m in 2020 to $1.9m in 2021. 

According to iSpot, ME spent around $2.3m on national TV ads YTD, a 28% decrease from $3.2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased by 12% from $4.3m in 2020 to $4.8m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as America Says, Good Morning America, Friends, The Golden Girls and Murder, She Wrote

Sellers-- Remember, ME is targeting massage therapists with the new campaign. However, on the consumer side, it appears to be targeting millennial and Gen-X women. The company has been ramping up digital spend for the past two years. Meanwhile, it has been decreasing TV spend so far this year after it increased spend for the channel in 2021. ME also invests in OOH, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Readers should get in touch soon to offer ad space so that you can score some of these extra campaign ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- ME currently works with creative AOR Carat. As mentioned above, ME's CMO left the company earlier this year, so start preparing your pitches so you can offer your services as soon as it finds a new marketing leader.