Back to All Agencies

Lawrence PR | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: public relations agency

Main Telephone
(503) 799-8091
Primary Address
16555 Boones Ferry Road
Suite 202
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
USA

Lawrence PR Contacts

Contacts (5)
Name Title State
Angie G. Owner & President OR
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (503) 799-8091
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 16555 Boones Ferry Road
Suite 202
Lake Oswego, OR
97035
USA

Jane W. Senior Account Director OR
Maynard V. Social Media Manager OR
Carlin R. Account Lead OR
Abbey H. Media Specialist OR

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** ****** Public Relations *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Gen-X, Boomer Opps: Consumer Cellular hires CMO (Score 56)


March

According to Pathmatics, CC earned 714.3m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (78%), desktop video ads (13%), Instagram ads (6%), mobile display ads (1%) and desktop display ads (1%). It placed the majority (92%) of these ads directly onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, cbssports.com, espn.com and pbs.org. It placed the remainder (8%) indirectly through Taboola onto sites such as espn.com, wellsfargo.com, cbssports.com, gizmodo.com and detroitnews.com. It spent approximately $6.2m on digital display ads YTD, a 7% decrease from $6.7m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend fell by 12% from $13.4m in 2020 to $11.8m in 2021. 

Per iSpot, CC spent around $63m on national TV ads YTD, a 24% increase from $50.9m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend fell by 8% from $107.6m in 2020 to $98.6m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as 2022 Winter Olympics, The Price Is Right, CBS Evening News With Norah O'Donnell, ABC World News With David Muir and Let's Make a Deal

Sellers-- CC mainly targets Gen-Xers and boomers. It reaches these consumers through digital display and national TV ads. The company has been increasing TV spend so far this year while decreasing digital spend. This makes sense considering the company's older target audience. CC also invests in radio, print and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. The new CMO will likely make at least a few adjustments to CC's strategy, so start contacting Lister for more information. 

Agency & martech readers-- This company looks like a great opportunity for you all to pick up some new business. Not only is a CMO hire the number one sign of future agency hires, but CC currently only works with Lawrence PR, so you will not have to compete with many incumbent shops. Get in touch soon to be top-of-mind with Lister. I recommend offering creative and media buying/planning services for the best chance of picking up some of this company's work.