Back to All Agencies

Cossette Media | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
(416) 922-2727
Primary Address
32 Atlantic Avenue
Toronto, ON M6K 1X8

Cossette Media Contacts

Contacts (5/15)
Name Title State
Daniel S. President - Ontario & West ON
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (416) 922-2727
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 32 Atlantic Avenue

Toronto, ON
M6K 1X8

Michael S. Group Director & Business Leadership ON
Michael S. Senior Strategy Director ON
Christine M. Group Director, Growth ON
Jaimes Z. Creative Director ON

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
********** ******* Media Buying, Media Planning *
******** Creative, Digital *******
****** ****** Creative, Digital ********
********* Digital, Creative ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Female Gen-Z, Millennial Opps: Old El Paso increases ad spend

Old El Paso (OEP) is ramping up marketing spend. Digital spend has been trending upwards for a couple of years now. TV spend, on the other hand, fell sharply in 2020, before increasing this year. Sellers should contact this company to find out what types of ad space you may be able to provide. 

Per Pathmatics, OEP earned 343.2m impressions through Instagram ads (46%), Facebook ads (40%), mobile display ads (6%), desktop video ads (5%) and desktop display ads (3%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through BuzzFeed and Amazon onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $2.4m on digital display ads YTD, up 42% from $1.4m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from $1.7m in 2019 to $3.5m in 2020. 

Magellan estimates OEP placed about 30 podcast ads over the last year. 

According to iSpot, OEP spent around $2.4m on national TV ads YTD during programming such as "The Bachelor," "The Voice," "Ridiculousness," "Mom" and "Grey's Anatomy." It spent about $1.6m in this channel during 2020 all in Q1. While it has been increasing spend in this channel so far this year, it has been declining since it spent $7.7m in 2019. 

Sellers-- OEP seems to be targeting Gen-Zers and millennials with female skew. It reaches these demographics through digital display and national TV ads. OEP usually divides its spend evenly between H1 and H2. For example, last year it spent the majority of its ad dollars in Q2 and Q4. However, last year it only invested in national TV ads early in the year, but that could have been a result of cost-saving measures taken due to Covid-19. Sellers should reach out to this brand to find out more about its marketing plans. 

Agency & martech readers-- I believe OEP works with creative and digital AOR Mindshare. There are no signs of an imminent review; I advise readers to keep looking for other opportunities.