Back to All Agencies

Empower | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: integrated

Main Telephone
(513) 871-9454
Primary Address
15 East 14th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
USA

Empower Contacts

Contacts (5/37)
Name Title State
Shaun E. Executive Vice President & Chief Client Officer OH
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (513) 871-9454
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 15 East 14th Street

Cincinnati, OH
45202
USA

Joe L. Chief Financial Officer OH
Cathy S. Chief Investment Officer & Senior Vice President, Marketing & Media OH
Jim P. Chief Executive Officer OH
Ryan D. Chief Product Officer OH

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******** ******** ****** Media Buying, Media Planning, Creative, Social *******
****** Media Buying, Media Planning *
****** ********* Media Planning, Media Buying *********
******* ******* Media Buying, Media Planning *****
****** ******* Media Buying, Media Planning *******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Caleres follows CMO hire with marketing SVP appointment (Score 61)


here

Per Famous Footwear (FF) is the only brand that invests in national TV ads. It spent around $6.2m YTD during programming such as "The First 48," "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit," "Below Deck Mediterranean," "Dr. Pimple Popper" and "Rizzoli & Isles." Full-year spend dropped 71% from $7.6m in 2019 to $2.2m in 2020. 

According to Pathmatics, Caleres earned 1.7b impressions YTD through desktop display ads (46%), Instagram ads (23%), Facebook ads (17%), mobile display ads (9%) and desktop video ads (5%). It placed the majority (59%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as instagram.com, facebook.com, yahoo.com, youtube.com and juno.com. It placed the remainder (41%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, realtor.com, zap2it.com, buzzfeed.com and cargurus.com. It spent around $7.8m on digital display ads YTD, a 47% increase from $5.3m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell 6% from $8.3m in 2019 to $7.8m in 2020. This data includes all the company's brands. 

Sellers-- It seems Caleres is mainly targeting millennials through digital display ads. It only utilizes national TV ads for FF, and it placed ad during popular millennial programming. It has been increasing spend after it dropped in 2020, which I predict will continue as the new CMO implements her strategy. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should contact this company to offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Caleres has an in-house creative and media team. It also uses Krupp Kommunications both helping out on Via Spiga PR. We have not seen any changes to the roster since Olsen took over as CMO last summer, so keep reaching out as the customer marketing SVP hire only makes these accounts more vulnerable.