Back to All Agencies

Curiosity | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: digital

Main Telephone
(513) 744-6000
Primary Address
1140 Main Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202

Curiosity Contacts

Contacts (5/11)
Name Title State
Matt F. Chief Executive Officer OH
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (513) 744-6000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 1140 Main Street

Cincinnati, OH

Ashley W. Partner & Chief Development Officer OH
Jeffrey W. Partner & Chief Creative Officer OH
Trey H. President & Partner OH
Tricia W. Director, Direct Partnerships OH

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** ******* Social *******
********** **** Creative *******
******* ***** *********** Social ******
**** ******** Media Planning, Media Buying, Creative, Digital, Programmatic, Social *
******* *********** Creative *****

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Campaign Imminent: FreshDirect taps creative AOR (Score 63)

predicted a review when we told you about its new CMO John MacDonald. Keep an eye out for some fresh creative work. 

According to Pathmatics, FreshDirect earned 121.3m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (51%), Instagram ads (26%), desktop video ads (15%), desktop display ads (5%), mobile video ads (2%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,, and It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through The Trade Desk onto and It spent approximately $1.2m on digital display ads YTD, a 20% increase from $1m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend jumped from $2.5m in 2020 to $10.7m in 2021. 

Sellers-- FreshDirect appears to be targeting millennials and Gen-Zers because it allocates the majority of its marketing budget towards online ads. The company placed most of its digital ads this year direclty onto social media sites Facebook and Instagram. It also invests in OOH ads, per Kantar. Most of its business comes from major cites such as New York, Philadelphia and Washington D.C, and it places most of its OOH ads in these areas. Sellers should get in touch soon because it will likely release some fresh creative from the new AOR soon. 

Agency & martech readers-- Agency reviews commonly follow one another, so reach out to FreshDirect's DMs to see if it needs any more assistance. I believe FreshDirect also works with Goodman Media International on PR. You might consider offering project-by-project help as well.