Back to All Agencies

Brandience | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: integrated

Main Telephone
(513) 333-4100
Primary Address
700 Walnut Street
Suite 500
Cincinnati, OH 45202
USA

Brandience Contacts

Contacts (5/7)
Name Title State
Brian M. Chief Executive Officer & Owner OH
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (513) 333-4100
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 700 Walnut Street
Suite 500
Cincinnati, OH
45202
USA

Kathy S. Director, Human Resources OH
Maria T. Vice President, Client Leadership OH
Bill B. Vice President & Media Director OH
Tim H. Vice President, Executive Creative Director OH

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* ****** & ****** ***** Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning *
******* ***** *********** Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning ******
******* *****, ***. Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning *****
******** ******** **** Public Relations *******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Tropical Smoothie hires CMO amid spend decreases (Score 63)


Arby's, where she most recently served as brand strategy, advertising and menu VP. In her new role, Kutzleben will report to CEO Charles Watson, and will manage marketing, brand strategy, advertising and product development. This hire will affect the company's marketing strategy and could lead to agency reviews, so keep it on your radar moving forward. 

According to Pathmatics, TSC earned 507m impressions YTD through Instagram ads (43%), Facebook ads (42%), desktop display ads (7%), desktop video ads (6%) and mobile display ads (2%). It placed the majority (96%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as instagram.com, facebook.com, youtube.com, espn.com and finance.yahoo.com. It placed the remainder (4%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as zillow.com, yahoo.com, football.fantasysports.yahoo.com, espn.com and medicalnewstoday.com. It spent around $4.3m on digital display ads YTD, a 12% decrease from $4.9m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $5m in 2019 and $5.4m in 2020. 

Per iSpot, TSC has not allocated any budget towards national TV ads since spending $68.6k in 2019. It placed ads during "College Football." 

Sellers-- I believe TSC mainly targets Gen-Zers and millennials, especially considering it phased out national TV ads, presumably to spend more on digital ads. However, it has decreased digital spend this year, but I predict the new CMO will ramp spend back up, once she has time to implement her own strategy. It also invests in OOH, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should contact the new CMO for more information to see if you can provide ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- As you know, new CMOs commonly conduct agency reviews, so start reaching out soon to be top-of-mind. I believe you will face competition from creative/digital AOR The Buntin Group