Back to All Agencies

TPN | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: promotions

Main Telephone
(212) 599-6691
Primary Address
220 East 42nd Street
11th Floor
New York, NY 10017
USA

TPN Contacts

Contacts (5/6)
Name Title State
Tracy F. Chief Integration Officer NY
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 599-6691
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 220 East 42nd Street
11th Floor
New York, NY
10017
USA

Cheryl P. Chief Strategy Officer NY
Sharon L. Chief Executive Officer NY
Katherine S. Director, Planning NY
Kate W. Account Director NY

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Millennial Momvertising Opps: Bel Brands names shopper AOR amid spend increases (Score 38)


planning and omnichannel activation for Bel's portfolio of brands. This follows the March hiring of shopper marketing lead Kristin Kusnierz. She comes from Tyson Foods where she served as shopper marketing manager. 

According to Pathmatics, Bel earned 437.5m impressions through Instagram ads (41%), Facebook ads (33%), desktop display ads (12%), desktop video ads (11%) and mobile display ads (2%). It placed the majority (98%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as instagram.com, facebook.com, youtube.com, go.com and fivethirtyeight.com. It placed the remainder (2%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as amazon.com, yahoo.com, aol.com, neogaf.com and politico.com. It spent around $3.2m on digital display ads YTD, a huge jump from $959.6k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from $2.6m in 2019 to $7.4m in 2020. 

Magellan reports Bel placed about 16 podcast ads over the last year. 

Per iSpot, Bel spent approximately $3.4m on national TV ads YTD, a slight 3% increase from $3.3m spent during the same time period of 2020. Spend totaled $7.1m in 2020, a 67% decrease from $11.7m in 2019. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "Good Morning America," "Bluey," "Puppy Dog Pals," "Today" and "Peppa Pig." 

Sellers-- Bel seems to be targeting Gen-Z and millennials with a female skew (moms). It invests the majority of its ad dollars into digital display and national TV ads. It placed a high percentage of digital ads directly onto Instagram and Facebook. The company was increasing ad spend before the pandemic hit, and it appears to be back on track and ramping up spend. Sellers should contact this company offering relevant ad space, 

Agency & martech readers-- I believe Bel works with Havas on creative. Agency reviews commonly follow one another, so start reaching out to this company.