Back to All Agencies

The&Partnership | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: agency holding company

Main Telephone
(646) 751-4600
Primary Address
75 Spring Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10012

The&Partnership Contacts

Contacts (4)
Name Title State
Andrew B. Chief Executive Officer & Partner NY
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (646) 751-4600
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 75 Spring Street
Second Floor
New York, NY

Hannah F. Chief Creative Officer - North America NY
Chelsea S. Group Account Director NY
Dorian W. Group Account Director NY

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
*****'* ***, ***. Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning *****
***** *********** Creative ******
***** ******** Creative *
**** ****** ******* Creative ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Female Gen-X, Millennial Opps: Chico's FAS continues to focus on digital channels (Score 33)

We told you after Q2, that  its total customer count is up eight percent. Per its Q3 earnings report, it will focus on digital storytelling, influencers and social media. Chico's is also targeting younger consumers than it has in the past, such as millennials. Sellers should contact Chico's DMs for more information because this looks like a great opportunity.

According to Pathmatics, Chico's earned 636m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (70%), Instagram ads (22%), desktop video ads (8%) and desktop display ads (1%). It placed the majority (92%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (8%) indirectly through Yahoo DSP and Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as,,, and the It spent around $5.3m on digital display ads YTD, close to the $5.5m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell 19% from $8m in 2019 to $6.5m in 2020. 

Sellers-- Chico's traditionally targets Gen-X women through digital display ads. It has shifted its marketing strategy to focus more on younger consumers, which in this case, means millennials. While YTD spend is about even compared with the same time period of 2020, there is still time for it ramp up spend for the holidays. Sellers should reach out to offer relevant ad space

Agency & martech readers-- Chico's currently works with creative and media AOR Porter Novelli. You can try reaching out the company's DMs to see if any work is available. It started working with The&Partnership in 2017, putting it over the average agency tenure (three years), which makes the account vulnerable. You can also try offering digital or project-based assistance.