Back to All Agencies

Taylor | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: public relations

Main Telephone
(212) 714-1280
Primary Address
640 Fifth Avenue
Eighth Floor
New York, NY 10019
USA

Taylor Contacts

Contacts (5/7)
Name Title State
Mike C. Managing Partner NY
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 714-1280
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 640 Fifth Avenue
Eighth Floor
New York, NY
10019
USA

Bryan H. Managing Partner & Chief Operations Officer NY
Tony S. Chief Executive Officer & Managing Partner NY
John L. Managing Partner NY
Dave F. Vice President NY

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
********** **********, ***. Public Relations ********
******* *** ********* *********** Public Relations *********
******* *********** Public Relations *********
*******.*** Public Relations *
****** ****** Public Relations *****

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Gen-X, Millennial Male Opps: Capital One ramps up spend (Score 31)


national TV spend for its credit card business.Sellers should contact this company to see what types of ad space you may be able to provide. I predict it will continue spending at this level for the foreseeable future. 

Per Pathmatics, CO earned 7.4b impressions through Facebook ads (34%), desktop video ads (29%), desktop display ads (23%), Instagram ads (8%), Twitter ads (4%) and mobile display ads (2%). It placed the majority (86%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, youtube.com, instagram.com, twitter.com and espn.com. It placed the remainder (14%) indirectly through a variety of channels onto sites such as finance.yahoo.com, yahoo.com, reddit.com, ebay.com and microcenter.com. It spent around $48.8m on digital display ads YTD, a 48% increase from $25.4m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell 35% from $134m in 2019 to $87.2m in 2020. 

Magellan reports CO placed about 5.3k podcast ads over the last year. 

According to iSpot, CO's credit card business spent around $70.6m on national TV ads YTD, a 43% increase from $49.3m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Spend totaled $110m in 2020, a drastic decrease from $223.2m in 2019. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "College Basketball," "NFL Football," "NBA Basketball," "The Big Bang Theory" and "2021 NFL Draft." 

Meanwhile, iSpot reports CO's banking business spent $16.7m on national TV ads so far this year, down 30% from $24m spent during the same time frame of 2020. Full-year spend dropped 43% from $97.1m in 2019 to $68.2m in 2020. It placed ads during programming such as "NFL Football," "College Football," "The Voice," "College Basketball" and "Chicago Med." 

Sellers-- CO's spend most likely declined in 2020 due to cost-saving measures amid the Covid-19 pandemic. It seems to primarily target Gen-X and millennial men through national TV and digital display ads. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out to secure some of these extra ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- I recommend looking for work elsewhere as there are no signs of an upcoming review. CO works with Authentic (digital).