Sard Verbinnen | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
Service: financial public relations firm
- Main Telephone
- (212) 687-8080
Sard Verbinnen Contacts
|George S.||Chairman & Chief Executive Officer||NY|
Sample of Related Brands
|David H.||Managing Director, Chief Financial Officer||NY|
|Adam S.||Principal, Digital Strategy||NY|
|Paul V.||President & Chief Executive Officer||NY|
|Devin B.||Vice President||NY|
Score 59 - Close Watch: Fox creates standalone division prior to Disney acquisition, names executive team
The spun off company, which is already trading publicly under FOXA and FOX, has an interesting future ahead of it. While it is a well-established company with a large following, it is essentially re-starting itself. It even released a 90-second TV spot, which only aired once, to confirm it would "get ready for a fresh start."
We're unsure what strategy Fox Corp will take under this fresh start, but we can expect the new executive team to have influence. All changes seemingly went into affect in March. The team includes:
- Chairman & Chief Executive Officer: Lachlan Murdoch
- Co-Chairman: Rupert Murdoch
- Chief Operating Officer: John Nallen
- President of Operations & Distribution: Mike Biard
- Chief Technology Officer & Head of Director to Consumer Platforms: Paul Cheesbrough
- President of Advertising Sales: Marianne Gambelli
- Executive Vice President & Chief Communications Officer: Hope Hicks
- Chief Executive Officer of Fox TV Stations: Jack Abernethy
- Chief Executive Officer of Fox News & Fox Business Network: Suzanne Scott
- Chief Executive Officer of Fox Sports: Eric Shanks
- Chief Executive Officer of Fox Entertainment: Charlie Collier
The new company also expanded its board of director with four appointments, which you can read more about here. We'll keep you updated as we learn about more personnel shifts.
Agency & martech readers -- the new personnel are likely to review agency relationships, so those with media & entertainment experience should reach out. We've confirmed Glover Park Group.
Sellers -- we are likely to see strategy shifts and spend increases as the new company gets rolling and as the new personnel get situated. Therefore, reach out to remain top-of-mind. Fox previously targeted older men (Gen-X and boomers), a demographic that seems unlikely to change anytime soon since Fox has been increasing TV spend in lieu of digital, out-of-home, print and radio. Spend will likely continue to remain high throughout the year.
Please view digital display spend, courtesy of here.