Back to All Agencies

Ruder Finn, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: public relations, full service

Main Telephone
(212) 593-6400
Primary Address
425 East 53rd Street
New York, NY 10022
USA

Ruder Finn, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (5/8)
Name Title State
David F. Chairman NY
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 593-6400
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 425 East 53rd Street

New York, NY
10022
USA

Kathy B. Chief Executive Officer NY
Michael S. Chief Innovation Officer NY
Tejas T. Senior Vice President, Head, Emerging Technologies NY
Keith H. Executive Vice President & Head, Strategic Planning NY

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
***** ********* Creative *****
****** Public Relations *******
************ **** ********* **. Public Relations *******
****** *.*. Public Relations *********
***** '* *** Public Relations *****

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Digital B2B Opps: Teradata selects CMO (Score 50)


marketing and communications officer of NielsenIQ. In her new role, she will be responsible for brand management, digital, social media, customer generation, PR, influencer relations and communication. Woods is replacing incumbent CMO Martyn Etherington, who will remain with the company through December to help with the transition. 

**Woods does not begin her new role until a later date; therefore, we are unable to confirm her email address at this time. ** 

According to Pathmatics, Teradata earned 10.3m impressions YTD through mobile display ads (45%), desktop display ads (44%), desktop video ads (8%) and Facebook ads (3%). It placed the majority (57%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as wsj.com, marketwatch.com, youtube.com, facebook.com and yahoo.com. It placed the remainder (43%) of these ads through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as hudl.com, cnbc.com, wsj.com, dmv.org and sourceforge.net. It spent around $93.1k on digital display ads YTD, an 11% increase from $83.8k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend plummeted from $799k in 2019 to $132.3k in 2020.

Sellers-- Teradata targets businesses through digital display ads. The company drastically reduced spend in 2020, which was most likely due to cost-saving measures taken during the onset of the pandemic. It started adding dollars back to advertising this year, but it is not near pre-Covid spending levels yet. I predict the new CMO will start ramping up spend as she implements her own strategy. Start reaching out soon to see what types of ad space you may be able to offer. 

Agency & martech readers-- Teradata has worked with Ruder Finn on creative in the past. Start reaching out to this company soon to be top-of-mind with the new CMO. As you know, new CMOs commonly review their company's agency roster.