Back to All Agencies

Reprise Digital | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: digital

Main Telephone
(347) 522-0879
Primary Address
100 West 33rd Street
Third Floor
New York, NY 10001

Reprise Digital Contacts

Contacts (5/28)
Name Title State
David M. Chief Executive Officer - U.S. NY
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (347) 522-0879
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 100 West 33rd Street
Third Floor
New York, NY

Jonathan R. Global Chief Strategy Officer NY
Kara H. Associate Director, Social Strategy NY
Ken L. Group Director, Global Media Operations - LEGO NY
Elvin K. Group Director, Media Operations NY

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** Digital, Social *
***** Digital, Social ******
********* Digital, Social *
******* Digital *******
***** ***** Digital, Social *****

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Female Gen-Z Opps: La Mer taps marketing VP amid surge in digital spend (Score 63)

La Mer, effective February 2022. Yuan joined as global marketing VP after having served as the executive global marketing director at Glamglow. Her hire shows that Estee is starting to focus more on this brand, so I expect we'll see a significant amount of ad dollars go into it within the coming months.

According to Pathmatics, La Mer spent approximately $3.8m on digital ads in 2021, more than double the approximately $1.3m it spent in 2020. In 2021, the brand earned around 311.2m digital impressions via Instagram (32%), desktop video (31%), Facebook (30%), desktop display (7%) and mobile display (1%) ads. 64% of last year's desktop video ads were placed site direct onto, and the remaining 36% were placed site direct onto Hulu.

La Mer tends to target women; its sharply increasing digital spend and reliance on paid social, YouTube and Hulu ads lead me to believe it's primarily targeting Gen-Z. Sellers able to offer relevant ad space should get in touch soon to do so. The brand holds planning conversations in Q4 and buying conversations in Q3.

Agency & martech readers - With a new marketer at La Mer's helm, Estee could seek new agency partners for the brand. Keep it on your radar. Right now, La Mer works with Universal McCann (media buying and planning).