Back to All Agencies

Organic, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: digital

Main Telephone
(786) 281-0617
Primary Address
220 East 42nd Street
12th Floor
New York, NY 10017

Organic, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (5/11)
Name Title State
Greg P. Senior Copywriter NY
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (786) 281-0617
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 220 East 42nd Street
12th Floor
New York, NY

Emily K. Experience Designer NY
Andrew C. Chief Experience Officer NY
Cathy B. Chief Executive Officer NY
Danielle S. Director, People & Culture NY

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
******'* ***. Digital ******
****** *. ***** & **., ** Digital ********
**** ***** ******* Experiential, Digital ********
******** *********** *********** Digital *****
**** **** ******** Digital *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Gen-Z, Millennial Digital Opps: El Pollo Loco promotes marketing head (Score 54)

digital officer. He was the Southeast marketing and strategy officer at McDonald's prior to that. During his time as CDO, Rebhun helped the company triple sales by revamping the loyalty program and forming delivery partnerships. He also launched curbside pick-up at 500 locations during the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic, which helped the company during an especially difficult time for restaurants. Rebhun will now have authority over the marketing budget and agency roster, so keep an eye on this chain. 

According to Pathmatics, the company earned 96.3m impressions YTD through Instagram ads (46%), Facebook ads (36%) and desktop video ads (17%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as,,, and It spent approximately $872k on digital display ads YTD, a significant (70%) decrease from $2.9m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend fell by 26% from $8m in 2020 to $5.9m in 2021. 

Sellers-- El Pollo Loco mainly targets Gen-Zers and millennials through digital display ads. It started decreasing spend in 2021, and this trend has continued so far into 2022. It also invests in OOH, print and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out to the new CMO for more information so that you can offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- El Pollo Loco works with creative AOR Initiative. Promoted DMs are less likely to review their company's agency roster than outside hires. However, this is still a great opportunity to reach out to Rebhun to see if he plans on making any changes. You might be able to pick some project-based work even if he does not plan on reviewing any of its existing relationships. Those of you with fast-casual restaurant experience may have an advantage.