Back to All Agencies

Mythology | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: branding studio

Main Telephone
(646) 861-2827
Primary Address
324 Lafayette Street
New York, NY 10012

Mythology Contacts

Contacts (5)
Name Title State
Anthony S. Co-Founder & Creative Director NY
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (646) 861-2827
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 324 Lafayette Street

New York, NY

Diana H. Head, Talent NY
Bradley K. Art Director NY
Raelyn M. Account Director NY
Audrey A. Creative Director NY

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
******** Digital, Creative *
*****'* Creative *******
*. **** *****, ***. Creative *******
**** *** Creative *
******* Creative *****

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Summer Experiential Opps: Just Egg sponsors music festivals

Update: Just Egg is ramping up its experiential efforts by expanding its outreach at major summer music festivals. For example, the brand handed out 100k mini breakfast sandwiches at Bonnaroo. The goal is to reach as many concert-goers as possible. The activations will continue into September.

Just Egg's parent company, Eat Just (EJ), targets Gen-Z and millennial parents via digital display and national TV. Read more details about the company's recent spend in the article below.

Agency & martech readers - JE may need project-based assistance. Mythology is its current creative AOR.

We originally published the article below on May 27:

Just Egg brand. "Really Good Eggs" stars tennis star Serena Williams and actor Jake Gyllenhaal. It is supported by two 30-second spots that will air in major markets such as New York City, Los Angeles and Chicago. It will also place billboard ads in those markets. The spots will be supported online through CTV and social media as well. There may still be time to offer ad space, so get in touch soon. 

According to Pathmatics, EJ earned 414.5m impressions YTD through desktop video ads (71%), desktop display ads (10%), Twitter ads (9%), Instagram ads (8%), mobile display ads (2%) and Facebook ads (1%). It placed the majority (97%) of these ads directly onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (3%) through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent approximately $4.4m on digital display ads YTD, a significant jump from $2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased from $2m in 2020 to $6.7m in 2021. 

Per iSpot, EJ spent $6k on national TV ads YTD during programming such as Team Umizoomi, My 600-Lb. Life, Peppa Pig, A Few Good Men and The Adventures of Paddington. The company started investing in national TV ads this year, to the best of my knowledge. 

Sellers-- EJ mainly targets millennial parents. The company focuses the majority of its advertising budget on digital display ads, and it has been ramping spend up for a couple of years. It also started airing national TV ads earlier this year. I see no reason to believe EJ will not continue increasing spend as it works to build brand awareness. Sellers should reach out to offer last-minute campaign ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- I believe creative AOR Mythology is the only agency that EJ works with at this time. For the best chance of picking up some of EJ's business, I recommend offering project-by-project assistance.