Back to All Agencies

Mother NY | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(212) 254-2800
Primary Address
595 11th Avenue
New York, NY 10036
USA

Mother NY Contacts

Contacts (5/17)
Name Title State
Paul M. Creative Chairman & Founder NY
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 254-2800
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 595 11th Avenue

New York, NY
10036
USA

Charlie M. Chief Strategy Officer & Partner NY
Peter R. Partner & Chief Executive Officer NY
James F. Partner - Mother NY NY
Michael R. Chief, Staff NY

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
***** ****** ********* ******* Creative ********
**** ****** ********* Creative *
**** & ******'* Creative, Digital *******
********* ****** Creative *
******* ******* ******* Creative *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Gen-X, Millennial Media Opps: Panera Bread significantly increases YTD marketing spend (Score 21)


ago

According to Pathmatics, PB earned 3.6b impressions YTD through Facebook ads (40%), Instagram ads (38%), desktop video ads (19%), desktop display ads (1%) and Twitter ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com, twitter.com and abcnews.go.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through The Trade Desk onto sites such as yahoo.com, kohls.com, finance.yahoo.com, foxnews.com and zillow.com. It spent around $36.9m on digital display ads YTD, a 44% increase from $25.6m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend skyrocketed from $10.3m 2019 to $27.5m in 2020. 

Per iSpot, PB spent around $41.3m on national TV ads YTD, a significant jump from $15.7m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend more than doubled from $15.7m in 2019 to $33m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "Good Morning America," "CBS This Morning," "NFL Football," "Jimmy Kimmel Live" and "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert." 

Sellers-- PB targets Gen-Xers and millennials through digital display and national TV ads. It started increasing spend in both of these channels last year, and it has continued throughout 2021. It also invests in OOH ads, per Kantar. I see no reason to believe PB will slow down anytime soon. Sellers should contact PB to offer ad space so you can score some of these extra ad dollars.

Agency & martech readers-- PB picked up its creative AOR Spark Foundry helps with media buying and planning.