Back to All Agencies

Missy Farren & Associates, Ltd. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: marketing & public relations

Main Telephone
(212) 528-1691
Primary Address
301 East 57th Street
New York, NY 10022

Missy Farren & Associates, Ltd. Contacts

Contacts (1)
Name Title State
Caroline A. Senior Partner NY
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 528-1691
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 301 East 57th Street

New York, NY

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
********* ********* *********** Public Relations *
******* **** Public Relations ******
******* ***. Public Relations ******
***** *** ********, ***.** *** ****** Public Relations *
****** ******* Public Relations *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Female Gen-Z, Millennial Media Opps: Klarna appoints media partner amid spend increases (Score 29)

comes as the company focuses on growing its US business. It also hired Nate Corrieri as marketing director in December 2021 from Piggy, where he served as CMO. I advise readers to keep an eye on Klarna because it looks like a good opportunity. 

According to Pathmatics, Klarna earned 758.6m impressions in 2021 through desktop display ads (65%), Instagram ads (26%) and Facebook ads (9%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $7.3m on digital display ads YTD, more than double the $3m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend jumped from $13.8m 2020 to $36.8m in 2021. 

Magellan estimates Klarna placed 60 podcast ads over the last 365 days. 

Per iSpot, Klarna has not allocated any budget towards national TV ads this year. In 2021, it spent around $5.8m during programming such as "NFL Football," "Oprah With Meghan and Harry: A CBS Primetime Special," "College Basketball," "We Need to Talk" and "2021 Tournament Rebound." It did not air any national TV ads in 2020.

Sellers-- I believe Klarna mainly targets Gen-Z and millennial women. It reaches these demographics primarily through digital display ads, and it has been aggressively increasing spend in this channel for the last couple of years. I am not sure about its national TV marketing strategy because it has not utilized the channel since early 2021. Sellers should contact Klarna's DMs to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Agency reviews commonly follow one another, so start reaching out soon to see if Klarna needs any more assistance. It started working with creative shop Missy Farren & Associates