Back to All Agencies

Lloyd&Co | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: design firm

Main Telephone
(212) 414-3100
Primary Address
180 Varick Street
Suite 1018
New York, NY 10014-1410
USA

Lloyd&Co Contacts

Contacts (3)
Name Title State
Doug L. Founder & Creative Director NY
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 414-3100
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 180 Varick Street
Suite 1018
New York, NY
10014-1410
USA

Shari K. Senior Account Director NY
Alexandra H. Director, Art-Freelance NY

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******'* ******, ***. Creative *****

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Female Gen-Z, Momvertising Opps Update: Claire's taps marketing VP (Score 60)


Update: Stores recently selected Chris Duncan as consumer insights and digital marketing VP; he most recently served as the CMO (2016-2019) and president (2019-2021) at Inte Q. Duncan joined just around the time CMO Kristin Patrick did (more below), so strategy shifts will likely follow.

Claire's primarily targets girls who are Gen-Z or younger, as well as their parents. I expect spend to surge ahead of and through the summer (late Q2-early Q3) since that's when female students have more time to kill. The retailer invests in digital (particularly Instagram) and OOH. Read more details regarding Claire's recent spend in the article below.

Agency & martech readers - This company was already vulnerable to review due to the recent CMO hire, and this VP hire makes it even more so. Claire's works with creative agency Lloyd&Co; we are working hard to determine whether this is an AOR or project-based relationship.


The article below was originally published on ecember 20:

Claire's Stores hired Kristin Patrick as CMO in December 2021. Patrick most recently served as CMO and president of Eros Innovations. She also brings experience from PepsiCo, where she served as CMO of beverage brands for about five years. Patrick will now manage consume analytics, brand strategy, creative vision and omnichannel media. She will report to CEO Ryan Vero. 

In other news, Claire's recently launched a holiday ad campaign called called "Be the Most Festive." It will be supported through social media, brand activations, in-store experience and influencers. Claire's works with creative agency Lloyd&Co on the creative work. You may be able to offer last-minute ad space. 

According to Pathmatics, Claire's earned 36.9m impressions YTD through Instagram ads (83%), desktop display ads (10%) and desktop video ads (7%). It placed the majority (90%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as instagram.com, youtube.com and retailmenot.com. It placed the remainder (10%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto zillow.com. It spent around $302.8k on digital display ads YTD, a big jump from $83k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend increased from $22.1k in 2019 to $88.6k in 2020.

Sellers-- Claire's jewelry, cosmetics and accessories appeal to Gen-Z girls and under. It also likely targets parents. The company allocates the majority of its ad dollars towards digital display ads, with a heavy emphasis on Instagram ads. Claire's has also been aggressively ramping up spend in this channel over the last couple of years, which I predict will continue under the new CMO's leadership. It also invests in OOH ads, per Kantar. You can view the company's location finder here, to see where you may be able to provide OOH ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Claire's currently works with creative agency Lloyd&Co, but I am not sure if this relationship is permanent of project-based. As you know, new CMOs commonly make changes to the company's agency roster, so start reaching out soon to be top-of-mind.