|Cary L.||Founder & President||NY|
Sample of Related Brands
|Edie L.||Creative Consultant & Senior Account Manager, Partnerships||NY|
Bare Necessities taps communications AOR amid rebranding project (Score 15)
Sales lead: Communications appointments commonly lead to additional agency hires.
- DeVries Global as US communications AOR in September 2022.
- The agency is responsible for brand & product communications and product launches.
- DeVries will also help promote BN's recent rebranding effort.
- This includes a new visual identity, website, and tagline: "Bare it All."
- This replaces incumbent shop Michele Marie PR.
In other news:
- BN hired Shawn Thistlethwaite as marketing VP in July 2022.
- Thistlethwaite most recently served as marketing VP of Faherty Brand.
BN's target demographic: Gen-X & millennial women
BN is likely to:
- Continue ramping up spend as it promotes its new identity
- Seek additional agency assistance
Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: BN spent around $450k on digital display ads YTD, a huge increase from $179.4k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021.
- YTD data: 57.4m impressions via Facebook (74%), Instagram (25%), and desktop display (1%).
- Last year: Full-year spend jumped by 92% from $155k in 2020 to $297.7k in 2021.
- Ad location: It placed 99% of these ads directly onto sites such as facebook.com and instagram.com. It placed 1% of these ads indirectly through Criteo onto sites such as westernjournal.com, yahoo.com, flickr.com, factable.com, and seattletimes.com.
- Opportunity: Get in touch now because communications appointments commonly precede additional agency hires.
- Current roster:
- I recommend offering digital, social media, & media buying/planning services.
Insight Sources: Digital spend insights estimated by Pathmatics.