Back to All Agencies

Horizon Media, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: media buying & planning

Main Telephone
(212) 220-5000
Primary Address
75 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
USA

Horizon Media, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (5/258)
Name Title State
Maria F. Chief Accounting Officer, Senior Vice President & Controller NY
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 220-5000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 75 Varick Street

New York, NY
10013
USA

Stan F. Chief Development Officer & Executive Vice President NY
Donald W. Chief Digital Officer & Executive Vice President NY
Sheri R. Chief, WHY Group & Co-Founder, LIMITLESS NY
Eric B. Chief - WHERE NY

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
*&* ******** media buying & planning 1992 present ******
**** ************* Media Buying, Media Planning unknown present ******
*****.*** Media Buying, Media Planning unknown present ****
****** *** Media Buying, Media Planning 2020 present *****
******** ***** ***** **., ***. Media Buying, Media Planning unknown present ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Male Millennial Opps: Popeyes adds chicken nuggets to menu (Score 55)


year

According to iSpot, Popeyes spent around $43.3m on national TV ads YTD, a 16% increase from $37.3m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped 36% from $64.7m in 2019 to $88.2m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "NBA Basketball," "Family Guy," "NFL Football," "The First 48" and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives." 

Per Pathmatics, Popeyes earned 1.8b impressions YTD through Instagram ads (43%), Facebook ads (40%), desktop video ads (10%), Twitter ads (3%) and desktop display ads (2%). It placed the majority (98%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as instagram.com, facebook.com, youtube.com, twitter.com and espn.com. It placed the remainder (2%) indirectly through the Trade Desk onto sites such as yahoo.com, ebay.com, finance.yahoo.com, realtor.com and news.yahoo.com. It spent around $14.3m on digital display ads YTD, a 39% increase from $10.3m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend skyrocketed from $3.2m in 2019 to $19.4m in 2020. 

Sellers-- It appears Poyeyes primary target audience is millennial men. It reaches this demographic through digital display and national TV ads. The chain has been increasing spend in both channels for a couple of years, and seems to be on track to continue on this trajectory. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. You can use the location finder here, to see where you may be able to provide local ad space. Sellers should reach out soon to offer last-minute campaign ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Popeyes currently works with creative AOR Horizon Media. While there are no signs indicating Popeyes will review its roster anytime soon, you can try offering digital and/or social media assistance. Those with fast-food experience may have an advantage.