Back to All Agencies

Havas New York | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(212) 886-4100
Primary Address
200 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10013
USA

Havas New York Contacts

Contacts (5/25)
Name Title State
Laure A. Global New Business Managing Partner NY
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 886-4100
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 200 Hudson Street

New York, NY
10013
USA

Shannon N. Chief Talent Officer NY
Tim M. Chief Strategy Officer & President NY
Stephanie N. Chief Executive & Client Officer - North America NY
Frank M. Chief Financial & Operating Officer NY

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** Creative *
*** ****** Creative ******
*** **** Creative, Digital, Social ********
******** **** ********** & ******** ********* Creative *
********* **** **********, ***. Creative, Digital, Media Buying, Media Planning, Social, Public Relations *******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

NE Healthcare Opps: NY Presbyterian Hospital announces campaign following CMO hire (Score 65)


summer. The push, called "Stay Amazing," will be supported through national/regional print, TV, radio, social, digital and OOH ads. It worked with Havas New York on the campaign. Sellers should contact NYPH to score possible last-minute campaign ad dollars. 

According to Pathmatics, NYPH earned 668.7m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (87%), desktop display ads (5%), Instagram ads (4%), mobile display ads (2%), desktop video ads (1%) and Twitter ads (1%). It placed the majority (94%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, twitter.com, youtube.com and patch.com. It placed the remainder (6%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, drugs.com, medicalnewstoday.com, usatoday.com and healthline.com. It spent around $5.4m on digital display ads YTD, a significant increase from $2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $2.8m in 2019 and 2020. 

Sellers-- NYPH has a broad target audience, but considering it placed such a high percentage of its digital ads directly onto social media sites, it is likely targeting Gen-Zers and millennials. It has increased spend significantly this year, and I predict the new CMO will continue increasing spend. NYPH also invests in OOH, print and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out to offer last-minute campaign ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- NYPH worked with Havas New York on the new campaign. I do not know if this is a permanent relationship, or if it was project-based. Keep reaching out to the new CMO to see if you can offer any assistance. Those of you located in the NYC area, or that have healthcare experience, may have an advantage