H&S Communications | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
Service: public relations firm
- Main Telephone
- (917) 351-8600
H&S Communications Contacts
|Elizabeth H.||Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer||NY|
Sample of Related Brands
|Luis B.||Director, Lifestyle & Brand Engagement||NY|
|Veronica R.||Chief Brand Officer||NY|
Bacardi kicks off holiday campaign (Score 21)
Summerland," and will feature three 15-second video ads. It will be supported across Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, Pandora, SoundCloud, iHeart Radio and on national TV. The brand worked with BBDO on the video ads, which are scheduled to run through January 2022. The brand will also place OOH ads on the Times Square Billboards.
According to Pathmatics, Bacardi earned 856.4m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (45%), Instagram ads (38%), desktop video ads (8%), mobile display ads (4%), desktop display ads (4%) and Twitter ads (1%). It placed the majority (97%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, draftkings.com, genius.com and youtube.com. It placed the remainder (3%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as genius.com, rollingstone.com, draftkings.com, billboard.com and rapgenius.com. It spent around $8.3m on digital display ads YTD, a huge jump from $542.1k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $2.4m in 2019 and $2m in 2020.
Magellan reports Bacardi placed about 10 podcast ads over the last year.
Per iSpot, Bacardi spent around $8.6m on national TV ads YTD, a significant increase from $3.3m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell 50% from $17m in 2019 to $8.5m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "NBA Basketball," "NFL Football," "The 63rd Annual Grammy Awards," "The Equalizer" and "The Super Bowl Today."
Sellers-- I believe Bacardi is targeting Gen-Zers (21+) and millennials, considering the new campaign is being promoted primarily through social media ads. It allocates the majority of its ad dollars towards digital display and national TV ads. Bacardi increased spend in both channels this year, after cutting TV spent in 2020. Digital spend remained flat from 2019 to 2020. It also invests in OOH and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out soon to offer last-minute campaign ad space.
Agency & martech readers-- I believe Bacardi presently works with creative AOR H&S Communications. You can try reaching out to see if it needs any more assistance, or to offer project-based help.