Back to All Agencies

Fly Communications, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
(212) 675-8484
Primary Address
575 Eighth Avenue
19th Floor
New York, NY 10018

Fly Communications, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (2)
Name Title State
Larry R. Co-Founder NY
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 675-8484
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 575 Eighth Avenue
19th Floor
New York, NY

Dave W. Co-Founder & Co-Owner NY

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
**** ** **** ****. Creative *
*** **** **** Creative *******
**********, ***. Creative *******
********** ** ********** - ***** **** Creative *
***.***, ***. Creative ***

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Scholastic names first chief marketing & transformation officer (Score 55)

January 2022. Beech has been on the company's board of directors since 2018, and she also brings CMO experience, from her time as Kate Spade's top marketer. In her new role, Beech will tasked with improving customer centricity, utilizing data analytics and bolstering digital capabilities. She will report to CEO and president Peter Warwick. 

According to Pathmatics, Scholastic earned 171m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (63%), Instagram ads (21%), desktop display ads (14%) and mobile display ads (2%). It placed the majority (94%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (6%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as,, npr.orgm and It spent around $1.5m on digital display ads YTD, a 53% increase from $981.7k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $1.3m in 2019 and $1m in 2020. 

Sellers-- Scholastic mainly targets millennial parents with a female skew. It reaches this audience primarily through through digital display ads. The company increased spend ad spend in 2021, and I predict it will continue this trend with the new CMO. It also invests in print ads, per Kantar. Sellers should contact this company once the new CMO starts to find out more about her specific plans for Scholastic. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, Scholastic has an in-house media and creative team. It also works with Fly Communications on some creative. Start preparing your pitches so that you can reach out to the new CMO in January.