Droga5 | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
Service: innovative marketing solutions
- Main Telephone
- (917) 237-8888
|Susie N.||Chief Executive Officer, Americas||NY|
Sample of Related Brands
|Harry R.||Co-Chief Strategy Officer||NY|
|David D.||Founder & Creative Chairman||NY|
|Sally-Ann D.||Chief Creation Officer||NY|
|Sean L.||Global Chief Marketing Officer||NY|
Female Opps: Coach parent reveals impressive growth plans as digital spend increases
Sales Lead: 's parent company, Tapestry, recently revealed its latest growth plans; that goal reflects a three-year annual growth rate of 6% and 7%, showing that the company's reinvention efforts are paying off.
- CEO Joanne Crevoiserat cited this success largely to "a sharpened focus on the consumer and commitment to brand building."
- Recent initiatives focus on three relevant key drivers:
- Creating long-lasting customer relationships
- Building fashion integration, particularly in handbags and small leather products, while also growing footwear and lifestyle goods
- Offering higher-quality channel experiences
- Tapestry's additional brands include .
- By 2025, the company expects revenue for Coach to reach $5.7b, for Kate Spade to reach $1.9b, and for Stuart Weitzman to reach $450m.
- The company is likely to:
- Continue increasing digital spend
- Seek new brand-specific agency partners as it continues shifting strategy
- Target demographic: Gen-Z and millennial women
- Tapestry's revamped focus on quality, style, and value will especially appeal to this audience
Additional spending insights:
- Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- Please refer to this chart for top brands' recent digital spend data.
- Additional channel insights
- Coach and Kate Spade both also utilize OOH.
- They also work with influencers.
Additional agency insights:
- Opportunity: Consider getting in touch to offer brand-specific media and/or PR for Kate Spade. You may also be able to secure brand-specific work for Stuart Weitzman.
- An advantage will go to those with retail experience.
- Kate Spade is no longer working with its former media agency partner, PGR Media.
- Current agency roster - Coach:
- Current agency roster - Kate Spade:
- In-House: Creative
- Current agency roster - Stuart Weitzman:
- No current agency partners yet confirmed
Insight Sources: Digital spend insights estimated by Pathmatics; additional channel insights estimated by Kantar.