Back to All Agencies

DiMassimo Goldstein | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service, travel & hospitality specialty

Main Telephone
(212) 253-7500
Primary Address
220 East 23rd Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10010

DiMassimo Goldstein Contacts

Contacts (5/19)
Name Title State
Daniel S. Copywriter NY
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 253-7500
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 220 East 23rd Street
Second Floor
New York, NY

Wykella P. Copywriter NY
Rachel K. Senior Copywriter NY
Mark D. Chief Executive Officer & Chief Strategy Officer NY
Lee G. Owner & President NY

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
********** Creative *
****'* **** ********** *******, ***. Creative *******
***** *** Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning *
****** **** * *** ******, ***. Creative *******
******** ********* Creative *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Female Gen-X, Millennial Media Opps: Boar's Head taps creative AOR (Score 25)

Hill Holiday. Keep your eye out for the first creative work from BH's new creative shop. 

Per iSpot, BH spent $7.5m on national TV ads YTD, a 34% decrease from $11.4m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend equaled $21.7m in 2020 and $22m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, The Big Bang Theory, Guy's Grocery Games, My Lottery Dream Home and Friends.

According to Pathmatics, BH earned 142.6m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (38%), Instagram ads (31%), desktop video ads (25%), desktop display ads (6%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (93%) of these ads directly onto sites such as,, and It placed the remainder (7%) of these ads indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as, and It spent approximately $1.3m on digital display ads YTD, a 35% decrease from $2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend jumped from $1.5m in 2020 to $3.1m in 2021. 

Sellers-- BH mainly targets Gen-X and millennial women, as moms are typically the family's primary shopper. It reaches these demographics through digital display and national TV ads. BH increased digital spend significantly in 2021. However, YTD spend is down considerably across both channels. I predict the brand will increase spend soon, considering it just appointed a new creative AOR. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. I expect to see some fresh creative work from the new creative AOR soon, so get in touch to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- I believe BH also works with media buying & planning AOR Mode. Start reaching out to BH's DMs because agency reviews commonly follow one another.