DeVries Global | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
Service: public relations
- Main Telephone
- (212) 546-8500
DeVries Global Contacts
|Amanda K.||Account Supervisor||NY|
Sample of Related Brands
|JorDana T.||Senior Account Supervisor||NY|
|Gabriela W.||Vice President||NY|
|Torri L.||Executive Vice President, Client Service & Growth Leader||NY|
|Jessica O.||Executive Vice President & Regional Managing Director - North America||NY|
Campaign Imminent: SharkNinja to launch its first-ever Shark Beauty campaign under new CMO (Score 71)
Sales Lead: In Q4 2022, will launch the first-ever global brand campaign for Shark Beauty.
- Made by keep it healthy.
- It will include digital and social elements.
- The campaign also involves partnerships with celebrity stylists such as Glen Coco, Ursula Stephen, and Dafne Evangelista.
- SharkNinja also teamed up with NBCU, including Telemundo, to promote stronger media representation of all hair types.
- The company is likely to
- Work with additional celebrity partners in the future
- Continue increasing digital spend
- Seek new agency partners following recent key hires
- Target demographic:
- Gen-Z and millennial women
Recent DM hires:
- In April 2022, Bill Davaris joined SharkNinja as its CMO.
- He previously served in the same role at MoneyLion.
- The same month, SharkNinja selected Sonal Majmudar as its marketing VP.
- Majmudar joined from Hasbro, where she served as the senior director of D2C category and brand management.
Additional spending insights:
- Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: Since the beginning of 2022, SharkNinja has spent roughly $11.2m on digital ads, 22% more than the roughly $9.2m spent by this point last year
- YTD data: The company has earned around 1.4b digital impressions YTD via Facebook (52%), Instagram (36%), desktop video (9%), desktop display (3%), and mobile display (1%) ads.
- Last year: In 2021, SharkNinja spent approximately $15.7m on this channel, down 34% from the approximately $23.9m spent in 2020.
- Additional channel insights
- The company also utilizes local broadcast.
Additional agency insights:
- Opportunity: Get in touch soon to get on the radars of SharkNinja's new DMs.
- As you know, CMO and marketing VP hires can often lead to agency reviews.
- Current agency roster:
Insight Sources: Digital spend insights estimated by Kantar.