Back to All Agencies

DeVries Global | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: public relations

Main Telephone
(212) 546-8500
Primary Address
909 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10022

DeVries Global Contacts

Contacts (5)
Name Title State
Amanda K. Account Supervisor NY
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 546-8500
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 909 Third Avenue

New York, NY

JorDana T. Senior Account Supervisor NY
Gabriela W. Vice President NY
Torri L. Executive Vice President, Client Service & Growth Leader NY
Jessica O. Executive Vice President & Regional Managing Director - North America NY

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** Public Relations ****
**** *********** Public Relations *
****** *********** Branding & Identity, Media Planning, Social, Strategy ******
***** *** Public Relations ***
***** Public Relations *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Female Gen-X Opps: Nutrisystem hires CMO amid spend decreases (Score 68)

Gunthy-Renker's top marketer. He most recently served as EVP of subscription marketing at Digital Media Solutions Group. This hire will affect the company's marketing strategy and potentially the agency roster, so keep an eye on Nutrisystem going forward. 

According to Pathmatics, Nutrisystem earned 6.1b impressions YTD through desktop video ads (47%), desktop display ads (30%), Facebook ads (17%), Instagram ads (5%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (52%) of these ads through a variety of indirect channel onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (48%) site direct onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $31m on digital display ads YTD, down 34% from $48.9m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend skyrocketed from $9.4m in 2019 to $51.3m in 2020. 

Magellan reports Nutrisystem placed approximately 25 podcast ads over the last year. 

Per iSpot, Nutrisystem spent around $82.8m on national TV ads YTD, a 10% decrease from $91.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from $61m in 2019 to $99.3m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "The Price Is Right," "The Ingraham Angle," "The Young and the Restless," "Let's Make a Deal" and "The Bold and the Beautiful." 

Sellers-- Nutrisystem mainly targets Gen-X women through national TV and digital display ads. After increasing spend in 2020, it has been lowering spend this year. The company may have been experimenting to find the right budget, and over shot in 2020. It also invests in print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Start contacting the new CMO for more information and to see what types of ad space you might be able to provide. 

Agency & martech readers-- As you know, new CMOs commonly review their company's agency roster. Start reaching out soon to be top-of-mind in case Mahony decides to make any changes. I believe Nutrisystem works with Rain the Growth Agency both providing creative assistance.