Back to All Agencies

Deutsch, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(212) 981-7600
Primary Address
330 West 34th Street
13th & 14th Floor
New York, NY 10001
USA

Deutsch, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (5/37)
Name Title State
Samira A. Chief Creative Officer NY
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 981-7600
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 330 West 34th Street
13th & 14th Floor
New York, NY
10001
USA

Val D. President NY
Dan K. Chief Creative Officer NY
Erica G. Partner & Chief Operating Officer NY
Tripp M. Executive Vice President & Chief Information Officer NY

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** Creative, Digital, Social ******
********-***** *********, ***. Digital, Creative, Social ********
********* Creative ********
***** Creative, Digital, Social *******
***** *** Creative *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Millennial, Gen-X Media Opps: Lowe's continues increasing spend (Score 14)


Earlier this year, we the rest of the year, and it has already spent more YTD than in full-year 2019 and 2020. Sellers should contact this company for more information, as it looks like a great opportunity for you. 

According to Pathmatics, Lowe's earned 3.9b impressions YTD through Facebook ads (47%), Instagram ads (23%), desktop video ads (17%), Twitter ads (8%), desktop display ads (3%) and mobile display ads (2%). It placed the majority (98%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com, twitter.com and espn.com. It placed the remainder (2%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as cnet.com, tv.com, countryliving.com, yahoo.com and metacritic.com. It spent around $35.8m on digital display ads YTD, about double the $17.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $22m in 2019 and $24.8m in 2020. 

Magellan reports Lowe's placed approximately 70 podcast ads over the last year. 

Per iSpot, Lowe's spent around $164.5m on national TV ads YTD, a 12% increase from $146.4m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend increased 17% from $166m in 2019 to $194.5m in 2020. This year, It placed ads during programming such as "NFL Football," "College Basketball," "Home Town," "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and "NCIS: New Orleans." 

Sellers-- Lowe's targets do-it-yourself Gen-X and millennials. It allocates the majority of its ad dollars towards digital display and national TV ads. While many brands reduced marketing spend during the pandemic, Lowe's ramped spend up, as consumers did more home improvement projects while stuck at home. The company has continued increasing spend this year, and it shows no sign of slowing down anytime soon. Lowe's also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should contact Lowe's DMs to see if you can provide ad space and score some extra ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- Lowe's has multiple agencies working on creative including Starcom Worldwide serving as the media AOR. You can try offering project-based assistance.