Back to All Agencies

Della Femina Advertising | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
Primary Address
124 East 62nd Street
New York, NY 10065

Della Femina Advertising Contacts

Contacts (5/7)
Name Title State
Paul K. Creative Art Director NY
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212)-506-0700
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 124 East 62nd Street

New York, NY

Neil D. Executive Creative Director NY
Hiann L. Art Director NY
Justin D. Associate Creative Director NY
Elodie C. Social Media & Marketing Manager NY

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* *******, ***. Creative ******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Valley National Bank hires marketing leader amid spend decreases (Score 50)

Symbridge, and she was the SVP and marketing head of HSBC prior to that. I advise readers to keep any eye on Valley because Ceccarelli may implement some new strategies or review the agency roster. 

According to Pathmatics, Valley earned 2.4m impressions YTD through Facebook ads (97%) and desktop display ads (3%). It placed the majority (97%) of these ads site direct onto It placed the remainder (3%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto and It spent approximately $20.4k on digital display ads YTD, a 33% decrease from $30.5k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend dropped significantly from $492.7k in 2020 to $82.6k in 2021.

Sellers-- Valley appears to utilize a digital-first marketing strategy. However, it has reduced digital spend considerably over the past two years. It placed the majority of its ads directly onto Facebook, which leads me to believe it is targeting millennials. You can use the bank's location finder here, to see where you can try offering local ad space in case the new CMO decides to try more local marketing. Start contacting Ceccarelli for more details so that you can offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- As you know, new CMOs commonly conduct agency reviews. Start contacting the new CMO soon in order to be top-of-mind. I believe Valley works with Luxe Collective Group on creative.It may also take care of some media in-house