Back to All Agencies

BCW New York | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: public relations agency

Main Telephone
(212)-601-3000
Primary Address
200 Fifth Avenue
Floor Six & Seven
New York, NY 10010
USA

BCW New York Contacts

Contacts (5/52)
Name Title State
Miriam M. Chief Finance Officer - North America NY
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212)-601-3000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 200 Fifth Avenue
Floor Six & Seven
New York, NY
10010
USA

Donna I. Global Chief Executive Officer - Burson Cohn & Wolfe Worldwide NY
Christopher K. Global Chief Technology Officer NY
Maury S. Deputy Global Chief Financial Officer NY
Jillian J. President - New York NY

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
********* Social, Public Relations ****
*****-*** Public Relations ****
********** Public Relations *******
***** ******* Creative **
**. ****** Public Relations *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Gen-X, Millennial Media Opps: Office Depot partners with creative shop, promotes top marketer (Score 57)


for strategy, research, campaigns, content and messaging. Zimmerman will also work closely with OD's media AOR Mediacom. I believe Zimmerman is replacing VMLY&R. 

According to Pathmatics, OD earned 610.1m impressions YTD through desktop display ads (49%), Facebook ads (21%), Instagram ads (12%), Twitter ads (11%), desktop video ads (6%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (66%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, ebay.com, instagram.com, twitter.com and youtube.com. It placed the remainder (34%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, realtor.com, nypost.com, fandom.com and espn.com. It spent around $2.9m on digital display ads YTD, a 52% decrease from $4.4m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend dropped 35% from $14.7m in 2019 to $9.6m in 2020. 

Per iSpot, OD has not invested in national TV ads since spending around $4.9m in Q1 of 2020. It spent around $23.9m in this channel during 2019. In 2020, it placed ads during programming such as "Good Morning America," "The Ingraham Angle," "Tucker Carlson Tonight,' "Hannity" and "Grey's Anatomy." 

Sellers-- I believe OD is primarily trying to reach Gen-X and millennials. It also targets other businesses. HD has been decreasing digital and national TV spend since 2019, so I do not think the drop is related to the pandemic. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out offering relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, OD works with PR AOR MediaCom.  As you know, agency reviews commonly follow one another, so start reaching out soon to be top-of-mind.