Back to All Agencies

AnalogFolk | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: digital innovation

Main Telephone
(917) 444-5922
Primary Address
122 West 27th Street
Third Floor
New York, NY 10001

AnalogFolk Contacts

Contacts (3)
Name Title State
Gabriella R. Designer NY
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (917) 444-5922
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 122 West 27th Street
Third Floor
New York, NY

Jim W. Partner & Executive Creative Director NY
Bill B. Founder NY

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
***** ******* Experiential *****
******* ****** Digital ********
**** ***'* ******** Digital *
**** *****'* ******** Digital *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Male Gen-Z, Millennial Opps: Nike debuts content series amid spend increases (Score 21)

through the Nike app, Nike Training Club and Nike Running Club, and it will be focus on showing how exercise affects mental health. Nike will release additional content over the next few months on its different platforms, as well as, athlete and influence channels. It worked with AnalogFok on this series. Sellers should contact Nike because it will likely allocate some of its ad dollars towards promoting the series. 

According to Pathmatics, Nike earned 17b impressions YTD through Instagram ads (56%), desktop display ads (20%), Facebook ads (13%), desktop video ads (4%), Twitter ads (4%) and mobile display ads (2%). It placed the majority (82%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (18%) indirectly through Display and Video 360 and Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $112.6m on digital display ads YTD, an 80% increase from $62.6m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from $26.9m in 2019 to $71m in 2020. 

Per iSpot, Nike spent around $21.1m on national TV ads YTD, a significant jump from $6m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend dropped from $26.7m in 2019 to $6m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "2020 Tokyo Olympics," "NBA Basketball," "MLB Baseball," "NFL Football" and "2021 Billboard Music Awards." 

Sellers-- Nike mainly targets Gen-Zers and millennials, with a male skew, through digital display and national TV ads. The company has been increasing spend in both of these channels this year. It cut national TV spend in 2020, which I assume was related to Covid-19. However, it significantly increased digital spend in 2020. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out to offer ad space to this company. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, Nike works with creative/media AOR AnalogFolk. I advise offering project-based assistance to this company for the best chance of picking up some of its business.