Back to All Agencies

160over90 | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: sponsorship & events marketing

Main Telephone
(212) 586-5100
Primary Address
304 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10010
USA

160over90 Contacts

Contacts (5/16)
Name Title State
Ed H. President NY
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 586-5100
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 304 Park Avenue South

New York, NY
10010
USA

Samantha S. Executive Vice President, Public Relations & Communications NY
Bryan I. Executive Vice President, Client Management NY
Rob B. Senior Vice President, Public Relations & Communications NY
Caity K. Vice President NY

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
**** ******* Public Relations 2019 present *
***** ***** ******* Creative, Digital, Media Buying, Media Planning 2021 present *
********* Creative, Digital, Media Buying, Media Planning 2021 present *
********* Public Relations, Social 2021 present *****
********* Creative, Digital, Media Buying, Media Planning 2021 present *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Gen-Z, Millennial Male Opps: XFL searches for Chief Football Officer ahead of 2022 return (Score 50)


The XFL announced it is returning in 2022 after two failed attempts at launching a football league. It is searching for a chief football officer as it appears Oliver Luck will not return. In other news, chief marketing & commercial officer Jordan Schlachter is also returning to the XFL. Keep an eye on the league, as it will surely allocate a massive budget towards promoting its return. Alpha Entertainment, the XFL's parent organization, was purchased by Dany Garcia, Dwayne Johnson and RedBird Capital Partners for around $15m in August 2020. 

According to iSpot, XFL spent around $1.2m on national TV ads in 2020 before halting in March. It placed ads during programming such as "XFL Football," "Sports Center," "ESPN Futbol Center" and "NASCAR Presents." 

Per Pathmatics, XFL earned 51.5m impressions in 2020 through mobile display ads (48%), desktop display ads (32%), Facebook ads (11%) and mobile video ads (8%). It placed the majority (89%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as espn.com, facebook.com, youtube.com, espncricinfo.com and and sports.mynorthwest.com. It placed the remainder (11%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, zillow.com, politico.com, espn.com and thehill.com. It spent around $457.6k in this channel during 2020, a % increase from $397.5k spent in 2019. 

Sellers-- The XFL mainly targeted Gen-Z and millennial men with a Hispanic skew when it attempted the 2020 season. It primarily invested digital display and national TV ads. Keep in mind, this information is based off of the XFL's previous attempt, so the league's strategy could be different next time. Although, I expect it will target a similar audience, especially considering chief marketing and commercial officer Schlachter is returning. 

Agency & martech readers-- The XFL was working with 160over90 on PR before it shutdown; our researchers are working to determine if this relationships is still active. Either way, I still recommend reaching out as it could be looking for creative, media or digital assistance.