Back to All Agencies

Huge, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: integrated

Main Telephone
(718) 625-4843
Primary Address
45 Main Street
Second Floor, Suite 220
Brooklyn, NY 11201
USA

Huge, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (5/137)
Name Title State
Matt W. President - Brooklyn Office NY
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (718) 625-4843
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 45 Main Street
Second Floor, Suite 220
Brooklyn, NY
11201
USA

Jason M. Chief Creative Officer NY
Mat B. Global Chief Executive Officer NY
Michael H. Chief Data Officer NY
Patrick B. Acting Global Chief Financial Officer NY

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
***********, ***. Digital 2019 present ******
****** ******* Creative, Digital 2019 present *******
********** Creative 2021 present *******
**** ****** *********** creative, digital 2013 present ********
***** Creative 2020 present *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Male Gen-X, Millennial Opps: Morgan Stanley taps two marketing leaders (Score 60)


E*Trade. These additions follow MS's acquisition of E*Trade in 2020. 

According to Pathmatics, MS earned 184.6m impressions YTD through desktop display ads (50%), mobile display ads (17%), Facebook ads (12%), Twitter ads (12%), desktop video ads (7%) and Instagram ads (2%). It placed the majority (92%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as washingtonpost.com, twitter.com, facebook.com, wsj.com and marketwatch.com. It placed the remainder (8%) of these ads through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as sports.yahoo.com, finance.yahoo.com, cnn.com, espn.com and washingtonpost.com. It spent around $2.1m on digital display ads YTD, a 14% increase from $1.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend equaled $7.3m in 2019 and $7.6m in 2020. 

Magellan reports MS placed about 11 podcast ads over the last year. 

Per iSpot, MS spent around $2m on national TV ads YTD, a significant increase from $820.3k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend totaled $3.8m in 2019 and  $2.6m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "2021 Players Championship," "PGA Tour Golf," "CNN Newsroom With Poppy Harlow and Jim Sciutto," "The Situation Room With Wolf Blizter" and "CNN Tonight With Don Lemon." 

Sellers-- MS mainly targets Gen-X and millennials with a heavy male skew. It reaches these demographics through digital display and national TV ads. The company has been increasing spend in both channels, and I see no indication that it will slow down any time soon. MS also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out to secure some of these extra ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- MS works with Spark Foundry on media buying and planning. Start reaching out soon to be top-of-mind with the new CMOs, because as you know, new CMOs are the number one indicator of an agency review.