Huge, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
- Main Telephone
- (718) 625-4843
Huge, Inc. Contacts
Sample of Related Brands
|Matt W.||President - Brooklyn Office||NY|
|Mat B.||Chief Executive Officer||NY|
|Matthew C.||Head of Transformation Management||NY|
|Ashley G.||Art Director||NY|
Planet Fitness launches first campaign from new AOR
- New members will also have access to a years' worth of free Halo workouts, features, and programs.
- Made by , the campaign was designed to fuel awareness of PF's Black Card membership program.
- The company has promoted the Black Card membership before but has never done so with such a substantial giveaway; the Halo View costs $80.
- The campaign reflects changes in PF's media planning, largely via a TikTok challenge and bolstered social media influencer engagement.
- The company will likely:
- Seek additional influencers
- Continue shifting its marketing strategy
- Keep increasing spend
- Conduct agency reviews following a recent AOR hire (more below)
- Target demographic:
- Gen-Z and millennials: Digital, social, and podcast channels
- Gen-X: National TV, print, OOH, radio, and local broadcast channels
Additional spending insights:
- Broadcast insights (TV ad creative spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: So far this year, PF has spent approximately $28m on national TV commercials, 43% more than the approximately $19.6m spent in all of 2021.
- Last year: The company spent around $19.6m on this channel last year after having spent 32% more, around $25.8m, in 2020.
- 2022 ad programming: PF's 2022 commercials have targeted millennials watching shows such as NFL Football, Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest 2022, Good Morning America, Today, and Friends.
- Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: The company has allocated roughly $44.4m on digital ads, 54% more than the roughly $28.9m allocated in all of 2021.
- YTD data: Since the beginning of 2022, PF has earned ~5.6b digital impressions via Instagram (48%), Facebook (42%), desktop video (8%), mobile display (1%), and desktop display (1%) ads.
- Last year: In 2021, the company's estimated full-year spend more than doubled to $28.9m from that of $13.8m in 2020.
- Additional channel insights
- The company utilizes print (newspapers), OOH, radio, podcasts, and local broadcast.
Additional agency insights:
- Opportunity: If you haven't yet done so, contact soon to remain top-of-mind in case PF conducts additional agency reviews after having done so earlier this year.
- Barkley became PF's full-service AOR in August 2022 and has not yet, to the best of our knowledge, hired any additional new agency partners since then.
- Incumbent Team Lift, a bespoke Publicis team, will retain some local marketing efforts and national media until the end of 2022.
- At the start of next year, will take over as PF's media AOR.
- Agency roster as of the end of 2022:
Insight Sources: Broadcast insights estimated by Kantar.