Back to All Agencies

Ketchum | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(919) 828-0806
Primary Address
1201 Edwards Mill Road
Suite 400
Raleigh, NC 27607
USA

Ketchum Contacts

Contacts (5/9)
Name Title State
Madison F. Associate Managing Consultant, Analytics NC
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (919) 828-0806
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 1201 Edwards Mill Road
Suite 400
Raleigh, NC
27607
USA

Lianne P. Vice President, Digital & Social Strategy NC
Justin C. Senior Vice President, Digital Paid Media NC
Kyle E. Vice President, Corporate Reputation - Issues & Crisis NC
Jordan W. Vice President, Paid Social Media NC

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
********* ********** ** ***** ******** Media Buying, Media Planning *******
***** *********** Public Relations *******
***** ***, ***. *
*** *****'* ******* Public Relations ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Millennial Media Opps: US Cellular launches campaign with new agency partner (Score 35)


existing creative partner Accenture Interactive to promote the company as "America's locally-grown wireless." The campaign is headlined by a 60-second digital spot that showcases how US Cellular supports regional communities an small towns while its competitors focus on big cities. The company reportedly spent over $40m on media in 2019. In other news, the company hired digital marketing & business solutions head Sean Bailey in March 2021 from Aspen Dental, where he was senior manager of digital strategy & eCommerce. 

According to Pathmatics, US Cellular earned 690.9m impressions through Facebook ads (59%), desktop video ads (17%), Instagram ads (13%), desktop display ads (10%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (90%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com, hulu.com and ebay.com. It placed the remainder (10%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, ebay.com, imbd.com, fandom.com and weather.com. It spent around $4.8m on digital display ads YTD, a 30% decrease from $6.2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend skyrocketed from $17.9m in 2019 to $48m in 2020. 

Magellan reports US Cellular placed about 170 podcast ads over the last year. 

Per iSpot, US Cellular has not invested in national TV ads so far this year, after spending around $115.3k in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend totaled $711.7k in 2020, a significant drop-off from $2.7m in 2019. In 2020, it placed ads during programming such as "College Basketball," "The B1G Show," "B1g Basketball Postgame 2019," "Women's College Basketball" and "B1G Tip-Off Show." 

Sellers-- US Cellular traditionally targets Gen-X and millennial men through digital display and national TV ads. However, it sees to be targeting a younger audience considering it has cut back on national TV ads, and drastically increased digital spend in 2020. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should contact this company to secure possible last-minute campaign ad dollars. There should be more opportunities later in the year as well, because US Cellular typically spends the majority of its ad budget during Q4. 

Agency & martech readers-- US Cellular works with Starcom Worldwide. This company seems to like working with several different shops, so I recommend reaching out to see what type of work you may be able to provide.