Back to All Agencies

McKinney | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
(919) 313-0802
Primary Address
318 Blackwell Street
Durham, NC 27614

McKinney Contacts

Contacts (5/34)
Name Title State
Janet N. Partner, Executive Vice President & Director, Communications NC
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (919) 313-0802
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 318 Blackwell Street

Durham, NC

Jonathan C. Chief Creative Officer NC
Tim J. Partner & Chief Financial Officer NC
Gretchen E. Chief Client Officer NC
David S. Director, Creative NC

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** ****** Creative *
****** ********** Creative *
**** ******* ******* Creative ********
******* ****** Creative *****
****** ****** *************, ***. Creative ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Male Gen-Z, Millennial Opps: Little Caesars taps Super Bowl champion for new ads (Score 40)

summer. The company promoted Greg Hamilton to marketing SVP right after Jeff Klein departed, which leads me to believe he is the company's new top marketer. At any rate, direct all of your inquiries to Hamilton, and we will still update you if the company hires a CMO. 

Per Pathmatics, LC earned 3.5b impressions YTD through Facebook ads (39%), desktop video ads (37%) and Instagram ads (24%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads directly onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through an unknown channel onto sites such as,,, and It spent nearly $34.9m on digital display ads YTD, a huge increase from $12.1m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased by 59% from $11.3m in 2020 to $18m in 2021. 

According to iSpot, LC spent close to $50.8m on national TV ads YTD, a 63% decrease from $83m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased slightly (5%) from $122.4m in 2020 to $129m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as NFL Football, NBA Basketball, College Football, The Big Bang Theory and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Sellers-- LC's primary target audience consists of Gen-Z and millennial men. The chain reaches these consumers through digital displays and national TV ads. It has been aggressively ramping up digital spend for the past two years. Meanwhile, it started cutting national TV spend earlier this year. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. The new ad featuring Stafford indicates the LC will ramp spend up throughout the NFL season, so get in touch soon to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- LC has a duo of creative AORs in Horizon Media, Inc. taking care of media buying and planning. Reach out to the recently-promoted marketing SVP to see if he needs any additional assistance. I advise readers to offer PR, digital and social media assistance.