Back to All Agencies

Switch | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: experiential

Main Telephone
(314) 206-7700
Primary Address
6600 Manchester Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63139

Switch Contacts

Contacts (5/22)
Name Title State
Brenden J. Editor & Motion Graphics Artist MO
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (314) 206-7700
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 6600 Manchester Avenue

Saint Louis, MO

Jake S. 3D Designer MO
Jason A. Motion Designer & Video Editor MO
Elias H. Editor & Motion Graphics Designer MO
John N. Co-President MO

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
*-**** ****** Creative, Digital, Experiential *******
********** ******** Experiential ********
***** *********** Experiential ********
****** **** Experiential *******
********* ********* ******** Experiential ****

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Male Gen-Z, Millennial Media Opps: Muscle Milk releases fresh creative work amid spend decreases

Muscle Milk (MM) recently released three new 15-second video ads as part of its "Own Your Strength" campaign. The spots feature NFL quarterback Tua Tagovailoa and WNBA star Candace Parker. It will be supported across broadcast TV, digital and paid social. MM worked with creative shop adam&eve on the campaign. Reach out to MM's DMs for more information because there may still be time to score some extra campaign ad dollars. 

Per Pathmatics, MM earned 390.9m impressions in 2021 through desktop video ads (46%), Instagram ads (34%), Facebook ads (16%), desktop display ads (2%) and mobile video ads (2%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (1%) through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent just $35.7k on digital display ads YTD, compared to $300.2k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend fell by 44% from $8.1m in 2020 to $4.5m in 2021. 

According to iSpot, MM spent around $1.2m on national TV ads YTD, the same amount it spent during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend dropped by 44% from $8.6m in 2020 to $4.8m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "NBA Basketball," "Ridiculousness," "Friends," "La Rosa de Guadalupe" and "Rick and Morty." 

Sellers-- MM primarily targets Gen-Z and millennial men. The brand allocates the majority of its marketing budget towards national TV and digital display ads. It significantly decreased spend across both channels in 2021, and it has continued decreasing digital spend so far this year. It also invests in OOH ads, per Kantar. I predict MM will increase spend, considering it just launched a campaign. Sellers should reach out soon to offer last-minute campaign ad space.  

Agency & martech readers-- MM worked with Switch. You can try offering project-based assistance for the best chance of picking of some of MM's business.